Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop #9 - Fa La La


Good Morning!  It's the final day of the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  Have you linked up yet?!  There are 80 Super Sponsors + TONS of inspiration!

Today's card features Reverse Confetti, one of the Super Sponsors for the hop!


I really am a clean + simple designer.  Funny, I don't feel that way as I slowly write out my holiday cards and all the cards seem so ultra bumpy and so not postal friendly.  This card has a glorious amount of white space.  I used the Pierced Round top Layers confetti cuts as my focal point.  I cut the Fa La La Circle in Brick + Piggy Bank.  The coordinating Brick belly band gives the confetti almost a whole new look, doesn't it?  Love the striped panel from the True Love 6x6.

The Holly was cut from Lime Green and what do you think of my latte berries?!  Those petite to go cups are from the Coffee and You set.  

My card was inspired by Sketch Saturday:


I have 2 more scheduled posts for today but hope to make a couple more projects!



Comments

Love love love this! LOVING how you used the cups on the holly!!!!!!!!!!!
Gail said…
Nice layout Amy - like the coffee cups on the Holly leaves and the bright red with the white - lovely work!
New Creations said…
Too cute! Love the Holly leaves with cute coffee cups, great combination of colors and love the sentiment! Totally loving it!
Laurel said…
This is wonderful Amy!
I love this. The cups make great holly berries.
Billie A said…
cute card loving the mini coffee cups as berries on the holly. awesome card.
Helen F. said…
Love the Falala die cut and those sweet Holly "berries", Amy! :-)
Jerrie said…
What a cute card. Love the falala die cut and your punny holly berries!
Fikreta said…
ITs very nice card!
happy holidays! 🎄🎅⛄
hugs , Fiki
Shelly said…
LOVE this! Simply, gorgeous!
Judy1223 said…
Well, thisis adorable...and my favorite part is the little coffee cup "berries" on your holly! Eeek, too cute!
Sue D said…
So cute and festive!
Hetty said…
So cheerful this one!
Lisa said…
Fa La Latte! Cups as berries... brilliant! Love that die too... on the list!
Celeste Goff said…
What A fun Christmas coffee card!
Kelly S. said…
This is so sweet, makes me want some Starbucks, yum!