Precious Remembrance Guest Designer: Special Delivery



Hello, I'm back featuring a project using some goodies from the Precious Remembrance Shop!


Today I'm playing with Happy Mail + Beware:


Here's how I was inspired!  I inked up those fun circle images from the Beware set in a charcoal ink.  It gives it a worn look and just what I was looking to complement my design.  I wanted to have a handful of the images included on my card so I staggered them with spacing and foam adhesives.


I managed to include two sentiments, one from each stamp set.  The Happy Mail set is perfect for card + envelope designs:


 This has already gone postal and hopefully it will brighten the recipient's day!

Thanks so much for stoppin' by today!!!!  Make sure you check out the Precious Remembrance Shop blog!

Comments

Love love love love these!!! LOVING those circles!!!!!!!!!!!
Karen said…
Love your layout and the use of the stamps
Fikreta said…
your cards are so nice
Hetty said…
Fun cards and great papers and stamps.
Miriam Prantner said…
Great way to use those circle stamps, and I love the matching envelope!
I Card Everyone said…
too cute to spook, amy! sure to bring a smile!
=]
Helen F. said…
Oh, I love your card, that PP and the matching envie! I don't have many Halloween cards to send out, but may be inspired to send more this year...so many cute stamps/dies/embellies out there :-)
Cris G. said…
Those circles are so cute!!! Totally fun card, Amy!
Nora Noll said…
Oh I LOVE those fun circles!!!