Hero Arts: Cheers!





Hello and Happy Thursday!  These days I'm smitten with all things nautical..throw in coffee and it's a perfect match.


I'm such a lucky girl to have a friend like Kimberly...she gave me THIS card.  That got us chatting when I was teaching the Hero Arts class at Impress.  I had a couple of ideas and actually made one come to life...

Love the Hero Arts Tentacles stamp...the possibilities are endless and you know that I had to team it up with a coffee theme because why?  Why not?!  I used the coffee cup from French Treats and the French Coffee Press from Coffee and Croissant.  


The sentiment is from the Holiday Greetings set.  It's been heat embossed in white on black cardstock.

This is definitely a non-traditional Graduation card, isn't it?  I wanted to make one for a super nice guy that recently graduated from college...exciting times for he and his lovely wife who I've known since she was in Kindergarten.




Comments

Fikreta said…
wonderful card!
This is genius! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SugarGem said…
That octopus is pretty cool.
Celeste Goff said…
Oh Amy, this is so clever and cute!!!
Karen B. said…
Ha! Such a fun card Amy!
Billie A said…
Fun cute card. Made me smile.
I super looove this!!!!!
I Card Everyone said…
I thought sure I'd dream I had eight arms last night... your friend will love this! I sure do...
=]
Kim Heggins said…
Wow...love your simply fabulous card! Just love fun way to have coffee.
This is super awesome Amy !
Miriam Prantner said…
I am amazed by your ability to incorporate coffee into everything! Would never have put these together, but it's so fun!
Cris G. said…
I agree with Miriam... I sure don't have that ability of making coffee themed plus surprising projects all the time :)! But this really is a fun and super creative card!