The Hearts Desire Challenge #8: Do more of what makes you happy


Hello and Welcome to The Heart Desires Challenge #8!  We loved all the gorgeous entries for challenge #7!  Check out the new challenge:


How are you inspired?  I took the blues and the florals and combined it with the falling snowflake pattern on the cake:


The blooms are from the Concord & 9th Brushed Blossom set.  Aren't they beautiful in the Hero Arts Ombre Tide Pool to Navy?   The other ink layer I added on the blooms is Hero Arts Navy.  I used a speckly stamp from Brushed Blossom's to add the Delicata Gold.  The sentiment is from my Concord & 9th stash, Happy Words + Happy Card Frame dies.

I can't wait to see how my teamies were inspired!  Eunji Jung has joined our design team, welcome Eunji!!  Make sure you pop over to The Heart Desires blog!






Comments

Happy Dance said…
This one does make me happy! Those cascading flowers are most definitely reminiscent of the snowflakes on the cake. I love that sparkly gold "happy," too. Really a pretty card, Miss Amy. Hope to play along this time. DH seems to be feeling so much better, that I can actually play in my craft room! xo Bev
Karen B. said…
Such a cool use of the stamps! Beautiful card.
Beautiful card!! I love the bold gold sentiment.
cheers
preety
maria f. said…
oh la la! Such a great design and way to work those blooms. You'd never know that was what they were. They look fabby in those blue tones.
donna mikasa said…
This is sooooo pretty, Amy! I would never have thought to use the petals like that. LOVE!
Ashwini Rao said…
Wow, so pretty!! I love the colors on the petals..looks absolutely fantastic!! And the gold die cut makes a gorgeous pairing!
Lisa Lara said…
What a fun sentiment!
Brilliant + the Gold Happy= DIVINE!!!!!
barb oliver said…
Makes me happy too!!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Lovely shades of mixed blues and the pop of gold
I Card Everyone said…
REally lovely, amy ... definitely words to live by!
=]
Nora Noll said…
Oh wow Amy!! What an amazing way to use those blooms!!! Stunning!
Kim Heggins said…
Wonderful card...so in love with that sentiment.