Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® : Happy January





I'm up on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® blog with a card but I actually made another one especially for my blog today!  I'm really good at making coffee cards but I stink at designing Birthday cards so I'm trying to get a good start on this years birthday's:


One theme I think that never goes out of style is nautical.  So here's a peek at my supplies:


I use my E-Z Runner Grand on all of my projects.  It's a great size, not too big but it certainly doesn't get lost in my (cough cough) piles of goodness on my desk top.  The biggest selling point on it is that the refills literally just drop in.  See the  Dual Tip Glue Pen?  It works fantastic on paper and photo crafts and it has a great fine tip which I used on the anchor wood veneer.


Honestly, I love the word Shenanigans.  CAS-ual Fridays has the best sentiment stamps!



I have another Celebration card up on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® blog!  Here's a peek at some of the supplies I used on that one:








Comments

Lisa Lara said…
What a fun card and I don't believe that you stink at any card Amy!
Celeste Goff said…
This is such an awesome card Amy! Love the colors and that sweet wood veneer anchor!
Lynn said…
I'm with you...am terrible at making birthday cards. Find them really hard to make! Love this nautical card....adorable!
None None said…
This is fantastic, Amy!!! I love the nautical element you added. The "design bones" of this card are perfect for changing up birthday cards as I find them super hard to make too! And I'm terrible about mailing them. Note to self - that's a good goal to work on this year.
Lisa Lesshafft said…
Love the ideas. Foam squares are always my go to.....Happy New Year!!!
Unknown said…
I love your cards.
Glenna said…
I like your idea of trying to make gender neutral cards. most of my cards are feminine with flowers and even the stamps I pick. I think I might try your idea as well and see if I can make more generic everyone cards this year as well. Great idea! Happy New year!
Dana said…
Fab card!! I like the funny sentiment!!
Cris G. said…
Your card is gorgeous! Love anything nautical, so, you have double points!
jessica said…
I LOVE this card Amy!!!!!
Awesome job!
Lisaerica said…
Your cards are always beautiful! I love the color and of coarse your little pop of green. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.
jen said…
How can anyone not love the word shenanigans? :D You KNOW I love nautical- this is fab in my book for sure!
Helen F. said…
Fabulous nautical card, Amy! Love the EZ Runner Grand tool~~have to get my crafty hands on one :-)