Cupcake Inspirations Challenge: Thanks so berry much




I'm so excited to be a Surprise Sweetie over at Cupcake Inspirations challenge!  Check out the newest challenge:


I was inspired by the overall colors and the jam filling!  Here's how interpreted I it into a card:

Thanks so berry much!


The Reverse Confetti In a Jam stamps and coordinating Jam Jar confetti cuts was a perfect match!  Do you see the smidge of pink behind the Jam label?  I couldn't resist to top it off with green gingham!  I made it the focal point by using the All Framed Up confetti cuts.

...and here's the "Sweet Inside":


I used the Reverse Confetti Color Me Happy stamp set.  Isn't that hello perfect?!

I'm really looking forward to seeing how the Cupcake Inspirations Design Team was inspired!


In a Jam

Jam Jar

all framed up

color me happy


Comments

Karen B. said…
This is so cute and clever! Love the green!
Sooooooooooo cute! LOVING that jar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arianna Barbara said…
Absolutely adorable!!! This new stamp set is amazing like your card! I love so much the colours you used!!!
cm said…
The sweetness of your card's outside is matched by the sweetness inside! Love that jar of jam! Thank you for being our Surprise Sweetie this week!
Hugs~c
Nora Noll said…
Oh I LOVE that jam jar and the colors that you used for this. This is adorable!!! Congrats on the Guest DT!!
Happy Dance said…
Utterly fantastic, Miss Amy!! Is there anything better than green? Oh wait! Green gingham, possibly. What a sweet card, and I will definitely try to play along. Love what you've made!! Happy Sunday. Bev
Celeste Goff said…
What a great card Amy! Love your interpretation of the inspiration photo!
Birgit said…
What a sweet, sweet card Amy! What a blessing to have you as this week's surprise sweetie. Your card is awesome and I love your work!
Loly Borda said…
Lovely card Amy! Love the jar and the gingham cover! TFS
Kim Heggins said…
So sweet...love your wonderful jar of jam and that green is fabulous.
Cris G. said…
Yay! Congratulations on being a Surprise Sweetie! Love the color combo in the inspiration photo, and love how you "translated" it to your card... almost missed the light pink, but it's there and it's enough :)!
Audrey Pettit said…
This is so adorable! Loving the little jam jar, and the homespun feel to this with the colors and gingham just melts my heart!
Hetty said…
What a great card, inside and out!
yyam said…
So sweet! I love the green gingham and the twine. It looks fabulous!
Unknown said…
Such a lovely and elegant card! Congrats on being the sweetie!