it's the little things...





Have you seen Reverse Confetti's July Release?!  It's, well, AWESOME.  I had so much fun designing projects that I literally couldn't stop and have this extra project to share with you today!

paper:  ranger watercolor  stamps:  reverse confetti weather it together/posted note sentiments  ink:  ranger archival black, delicata gold  other:  pink fresh studio heart veneers, kuretake gansai tambi

I have so many alterables in my stash and when I saw this white 'altoid' tin, I knew what I wanted to create, a little care kit!  It contains basic first aid supplies and sssshhhhh...there's a Starbucks card buried in the bottom of the kit:)

The new Posted Note Sentiments is a definite Must-Have!  The hearts are from the Weather it Together set.


So, I made this little care kit especially for my boy who happens to be turning 18 tomorrow...more on that, tomorrow!!!!


Here's to a creative Saturday!!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
Genius idea Amy! Totally perfect for gift giving. Love the sentiments!
Lynn said…
What a sweet little gift! Love this!
Ohhhhhhhhhh happy early birthday!!! LOVING this!! What a great idea!!!!!!!!
Sylvia said…
What a sweet kit, Amy, happy birthday to your son...hope you have happy memories of that day! Have a beautiful Saturday!
I Card Everyone said…
So happy to be home, but missing you still! Your boy will love this, and there are tons of birthday hugs for him enclosed here...
=] M
Rubeena I. said…
You're so cute!!!!!
Samantha Mann said…
Oh my goodness!! You're amazing! This alterable tin is sooooooo sweet and soooooo cool! I LOVE this idea! Genius!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Perfect for traveling!!
cm said…
I {heart} this immensely...
Hugs~c
Jean said…
Wonderful project - great use of the products!
Julia Aston said…
what a fun altered tin - a great way to carry a little first aid kit!
Unknown said…
This is such a good idea!! LOVE it:)
Kristie Goulet said…
Great idea, Amy! Love it!
Annette Allen said…
what a fun idea.. i love it
Becca Cruger said…
Your chicken card is so CUTE! And it was so fun seeing the photos of your little (but now big) guy. That first aid tin is just genius and brightened up by the sweet sentiments!
Nora Noll said…
This is such a fabulous idea. I really like the watercoloring and the sentiment!!
Shona Chambers said…
What a fantastic idea, just love it and bet he does too!! Its so thoughtful!
Michelle said…
Super cute little gift tin! Now I'm thinking of college kids, this would be a great little care package to mail them with little surprises inside. Thanks for the idea!

18? sniff Happy bday, Son. Here's a tissue, Mom.....
Wida said…
I enjoyed catching up a bit on your blog. This idea is super cute! Happy Birthday to your son, I enjoyed seeing his photos over the years.
Sandra said…
I love what you did with the tin.
Sandra said…
I love what you did with the tin.
Unknown said…
I love it! I love decorated tiny tins! what king of glue did you use to stick your paper on top of the box?
~amy~ said…
Hi Julie, I couldn't find any contact information for you to reply directly...I used Scor-tape :)