Guest Designer: i {heart} papers


click HERE for my Season's Givings Blog Hop post!

Click HERE for the Fusion Card Challenge/One Year Anniversary Celebration post!

Click HERE for Curtain Call/Winter Wonder!


Happy New Years!


I'm super excited to announce that I'm the Guest Designer over at 



I wanted to design a festive card for today in celebration of 2015!

Nothing says celebration like balloons:


Avery Elle Balloon Die
Avery Elle Balloons


























I teamed up the balloons with

Fancy Pants Everyday Circus
Fancy Pants Everyday Circus

The mini "Let the Show begin" die cut has not been adhered to the patterned panel so there's movement in the card.  

This skinny card measures 3 x 5.50 inches.

The string is embroidery thread that I colored with my black copic. 

I'd LOVE it if you'd pop over to the i {heart} papers blog and leave me some bloggie love!

I'm spending the day with my family celebrating New Years in our traditional Japanese way, eating!

Comments

Lyn said…
Enjoy your New Years Day and I love your card :)
Lynn said…
Love those papers...super fun against the brick wall. Happy New Year Amy!
CONGRATS on the GDT! I loveeeeeeee this! LOVING that brick paper!!!!!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Congrats on yet another gig - starting out 2015 with a WOW blog day!
I Card Everyone said…
Man I wish I was there... eating!!!
Love this whimsical card, Amy...
=]
Kelly said…
awesome. love the balloon cut out of patterned paper!
Celeste Goff said…
What a great card and I love that pretty paper pack! Happy New Year Amy!
jessica said…
Congrats on your guest designer spot!
LOVE your card!!!!
Samantha Mann said…
Happy guest designing today! LOVE the balloons on this card!! And so clever to color the string in black with a copic! Such happy papers and a perfect happy card! Happy New Years!!
Laurel said…
Cute card, love the balloon!
Jennifer said…
So cute! Great papers...perfect for that balloon!