believe in the magic...

Paper Issues' new challenge is up!

Paper Issues Blog Design

Holiday Happy!

Our Super Sponsor is Reminisce!

Check out the Prize...there are 2 up for grabs!


Make sure you pop over to the Paper Issues blog for all the deets!

Here's my Holiday Happy:


This is a multi-tasking card....I needed a wee bit of inspiration so when I saw over on A Blog Named Hero that their current challenge is



...I knew I wanted to play.

Here's my inspiration:


I was inspired by

1.  tone-on-tone stamping
{can you see the Hero Arts Circle Lace in my revived card?}

2.  Silhouette image
{I'm a big fan of the silhouette images...this time around I heat embossed the Hero Arts Musical Walk image}

3.  Green...still my fav color
{THEN:  Stampin' Up Wild Wasbi NOW: PTI New Leaf}

4. Current Preferred Style:  tag

5.  Pretty sure I should get bonus points for using non-holiday themed stamps to create a holiday card:)  The sentiment is from the now retired EAD Designs.

I'm also going to be sending this one over to Vera for her Caring Hearts Card Drive:


Remember to check out the Paper Issues shop!

Have you seen this SWEET kit?


               Sleigh Ride Advent Calendar Kit


Use code Amy12 for 20% off!!!!






Comments

Lynn said…
Love how you were inspired...the silhouettes are fabulous Amy!
Anita Rex said…
Really green is your favorite color? :> Love your retake! SO pretty and love seeing how you restored your idea!
Laurel said…
This is wonderful Amy!
lisa is cooking said…
What a great-looking card! Love the silhouette and the colors you chose.
Amy, thank you for all your support for the card drive. I sure do appreciate you so very much! xx
Brandi said…
Adorable! I loooove that stamp silhouette!
Tracey McNeely said…
Amy I love that silhouette image--fabulouso!
Sherry Eckblad said…
Wonderful card and green is my favorite color too.
Glenda J said…
Absolutely fantastic!
Loveeeeeeeeeeee your card!!! LOVING the silhouette!!!
Lucy Newton said…
Beautiful take!!! Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero!
lostinpaper said…
Super cute design! LOVE the bright green tone on tone bg!
Rose said…
so pretty :) love the image!!
Hussena said…
Wow your both cards are gorgeous ..love the way you have used the silhoutte on the current one!!!
Geri said…
What a pretty little card! I adore the image you've used on this 'revived' version!
maria f. said…
Looks great. So clean and bright.
Audrey Pettit said…
What a fabulous card, Amy, and a fabulous re-take on an old project! Soooo love the New Leaf green and love that sweet silhouette image. Way to go creating an adorable holiday card with non-holiday goods! Love that!
Lynnda said…
this card is simply wonderful sista!!! loving the green and black combo!!! Awesome... hugs...xoxo
Alice said…
so simple and fun! awesome card, Amy!
xiumaiyuki said…
I think they are fabulous!!! Very fresh!
MS said…
Nice re-do! Love the green and black!
Sylvia said…
What a fun card in your favorite color, green, Amy! Looks like you are really feeling the Christmas spirit! Have a wonderful Week.
Marlena M. said…
I love both of your cards~the green is beautiful! Lovely silhouette image~
jen said…
Love it- I still really like the original too! Bonus points to ou for sure!
Jessi Fogan said…
What? Green? Never would have thunk it :) I love the brighter New Leaf, and using non-holiday stamps? Brilliant job :)
Karen B. said…
One of the simply sweetest holiday cards to date. Brings back memories of when my sisters and I were little.