EAD Designs Blog Hop: Fa la la la la la la la la


Happy Monday!

Thanks for joining us in the very last scheduled Monday EAD Designs Blog Hop!
{it officially starts at 7 am pacific}

You should have arrived here from super Shellye's blog


If not, you'll want to start at the beginning of the hop which is the EAD Designs blog.  We're giving away freebies, to be eligible, just leave a comment as you hop along.

I tried to use as many different EAD Designs stickerz sets on my card...I was able to use three:


The Journal Card, Christmas Sentiments and Garden Gnome.

Pretty proud of myself for using a non-holiday image for a holiday card.  Can't you just imagine that gnomie singing in his gnomie voice?  People either think Gnomes are cute {I think they are!} or they think they are scary....kind of like clowns.

Anywho's, all that EAD Design goodness is piled onto A Muse Studio patterned paper...btw, I'm in search of drapery panels in this pattern but in PTI's New Leaf color...anybody  know of a source?

Okay, that's it for me...we'll be back again on Wednesday, October 31st for the EAD Designs Good Bye Hop!

Now hippety hop over to Jenn's fabulous blog


Comments

Jessi Fogan said…
Now I can HEAR his little voice in my head! lol :) Luckily I think it sounds cute :) Love the bright yellow!
Good luck with the curtains :) My decorating scheme is 'what doesn't show handprints' so I'm no help!
Lynn said…
So sweet...I'm going fabric shopping soon...if I see anything I'll keep you posted!
Kelly said…
love that elf! CUTE!
Sherry Eckblad said…
Your card is totally adorable even if Gnomes scare me just a little.
STINKIN' GENIUS!!! I am SO LIFTING this my friend .... I started on my Christmas cards yesterday and all ready have 25 done ... but I have that gnomie and need to do this!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
Ivanka said…
Fabulous card, love the bright colors and the gnome is adorable!
Gnomes = adorable! I think every house or garden should have one :)

Deanne :)
Tracey McNeely said…
Gnomes are adorable and your card is adorable too Amy!
Tammy said…
Awe...will miss these little gnomes! Still cant believe there will be no more EAD. :o(
Riet said…
What a gorgeous card Amy.


Hugs Riet.xx
Annette Allen said…
someone is in the Fa la la la mood...this is super cute...totally love that little gnome.. So sad EAD is closing..
Trinh said…
Very fun! I never would have thought to use a gnome but it works perfectly.
Sylvia said…
Cute, cute, card, Amy, Love the gnome! Have a wonderful Monday!
Evelin said…
really cute! I love the bright colors... I love Christmas!!!! and this is the first time we'll be celebrating Christmas in US! I am sure it's going to be awesome! :D
TesaB said…
Soooo CUTE!!!! He looks like he is singing from his heart! Gorgeous yellow background too!!!
wendipooh13 said…
ahhhh what a lil cutie!!!! love it!!!
~jan said…
Super-cute card, Amy!
Sue D said…
Very fun and cute. Love the background paper.
yyam said…
Hehe....so cute! Love the bold yellow!
Karen B. said…
Gosh, I think this might be my new favorite...cute!
Jess said…
Such a cute card! Love that little gnome!
Angeline Choo said…
This is super cute!! Love that gnome
Mona Pendleton said…
Cute card Amy! That elf is darling!
D- said…
Loooove it. How cute! TFS.
dmcardmaker (at AOL)
mandalj said…
Genius! A Christmas gnome! I love the cheery yellow too.
Michelle said…
Gah! The gnome is adorable. He works so well with the Christmas sentiment. Good luck with the drapes!
Jen said…
get out..i LOVE this!!! so stinkin' cute!! hope you're staying dry today....;)
Lynnda said…
Supa CUTE!!! Loving it!!! Hugs...xoxo
Angie Tieman said…
Adorable card! I fall in the cute camp (well, duh!), for thinking gnomes are cute, that is! :)
super fun card Amy! I love that little gnome, I wish I hadn't used all of mine!
Audrey Pettit said…
Oh, SO cute! Love that little gnome, and love the bold yellow background!
Alice said…
so clever! this little gnome definitely works for a holiday card. love this, Amy!
Rose said…
LOVE the Gnome for christmas!!! :)
jen said…
super cute- and love the idea of the window panels you're in search of! :)