give thanks...

Giving Thanks...

What does that mean to you?

I'm thankful for my family and friends.

I'm thankful for my healthy kidlets that make me laugh...alot.

I'm thankful for second chances.

I'm thankful for finding someone that I was meant to be with.

That's what it means to me.

I used the The Craft's Meow October Release:





My frosted cardbase is from Shortcuts that are no longer available {sorry to use them but I have TONS!}...the paper is Pink Paislee, the seambinding ribbon is Stampin' Up, Tim Holtz/latte alcohol ink**
**whatta mess I managed to make with the ink...love the misted look but I wanted the droplet look too...inked up a toothbrush for the misted and started slinging around the ink for the droplet look..oy vey...went a smidge too crazy so I fussy cut the turkey and carefully adhered him to the place where there was a gush of ink...LOL



A sketch by our own Lynn Miller!

Okay, so here's the deal... you may enter as often as you like, but you must use TCM stamps and we must be able to see the sketch in there somewhere. You are free to flip it or turn it as you like! You have until November 14th at 9:00 pm Pacific to link your card. Oh, and the best part? We'll randomly award a TCM stamp set of choice to one lucky winner!!! 

Comments

Riet said…
What a gorgeous card Amy.


Hugs Riet.xx
June Houck said…
I LOVE this , Amy! That strip of blue with the browns is absolutely gorgeous. I am thankful to know people like YOU.
Sherry Eckblad said…
great card even if you did go a little crazy with the misting. Great sketch too bad I don't own any of those stamps. I might have to remedy that soon.
Linda Breedlove said…
I think this is the prettiest card you've ever made. That blue border strip adds just the right touch. Gorgeous!!!! LOVE that acorn stamp!
Karen B. said…
Wow, Amy, kind of a departure from your normal happy colored cards, but, wow, again, this card is amazing. Totally catches my eye. The colors are perfect for the upcoming holiday. I'm thankful for "strangers that I call friends who encourage and inspire me"! Like YOU!
itsallrosi said…
that strip of blue looks great!

love this!
This is JUST GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the acorns! :):):):):):):):):):):)
Anonymous said…
this is one amazingly beautiful card!
cnelson said…
Wow! What a GORGEOUS card Amy! I could not LOVE it more!!!
I'm with Karen, love these colors... and I'm drawn to the blue... Yeah for Lynn's sketch... but now all I need are some Craft's Meow stamps...
Mary Dawn said…
this card is ahhhhhhhh-may-zing! i love it
Aimes said…
Such a warming, rustic card, girlie! Diggin' that stitching and the pop of DP :)
Hugs,
Aimes
x
Jingle said…
Very pretty card, Amy!
sandi said…
wonderful! Love the strip of blue running down the side...it really is perfect...just makes the entire card 'pop'!
Chunyuan said…
love the fall color and stamping.
TesaB said…
Oh wow! AWESOME card! You do magic with earth tones too!!! Love the misting!!!
Sylvia said…
Oh how beautiful Amy! I love your fall acorns and your post. Have a wonderful Saturday.
Linby said…
Just beautiful Amy, that touch of blue is fab against the browns.
Linbyx
alexandra s.m. said…
Such a beautiful card!
love the stamping and the rich hues ;-)

TFS~
Paper Issues said…
I am thankful for my bloggy friends. I love that pop of blue. What a perfect touch!! =)
Trinh said…
I love the droplets on your card, Amy! Yes, there is lots to be thankful for and always good to be reminded of them.
Jen W. said…
Love the falling acorns and that fabulous turkey. And thanks so much for my bag of goodies! It arrived yesterday and is proudly displayed on my latest post! You rock!
Unknown said…
Such a beautiful card Amy! Love the vintage feel and the pop of blue!

(-: Heidi
Dora said…
Love the warm feeling of this card, verry pretty!
Alice said…
beautiful fall card, Amy! LOVE!
farmhouse-story said…
what a beautiful take on the sketch, amy! love the colors!
Audrey Pettit said…
Gorgeous fall card, Amy! I just love the sepia tone mixed with the small pop of blue. Fabulous stamping! Such a gorgeous vintage label, too. :)
So pretty - what a beautiful muted color palate.
OH MY! I love those acorns and that turkey--Great card! LOVE that ribbon:)
Lynnda said…
Love this card!!! The colors are perfect for fall!!!...I'm so thank ful... to have "met" you...AND You are such an inspirational to me... hugs...xoxo

P/S: Love the happy mail... thank you so much Sista... Big HUGS...xoxo
Anonymous said…
ooooooh just love how Autumn-y it looks! Love the spot o' blue!!