Hey Friend...Honey Pecan...& a woot!

Happy Saturday!

I will be flying into California today to start my CHA festivities...more on that in a smidge.

Let's get started since this is a very heavy pic blog post:)

I finally inked up Courtney's
Key to my Heart set and teamed it up with Sarah's bonus sketch over at 2s4y...

I love the Jillibean green, yellow & black combo!

OMGoodness....the images stamp beautifully...The 'hey friend' is on another one of my loopy tabs...sheesh, the tab kind of looks unruly doesn't it? LOL...hmmm....let's not say unruly...let's say playful!

The feltie flower border sticker has been in my stash for a bit...can't tell you who makes it...sorry...

If you haven't picked up your Key to my Heart set...I highly recommend it...I definitely have some other ideas brewing:)

Okay, next up is Kazan's sketch 44....which I teamed up with the Moxie Fab Start to Finish Challenge...whew, one thing led to another on this 'project'...


Here's the...ahem...cover or front:)

I should probably say that I made this for my blogging buddy Ivy in California. She is thee sweetest and will be picking me up from the airport and taking us to CHA shopping today!

Have you figured out why I named this card Honey Pecan...LOL...the newsprint is actually a Trader Joe's paper that I picked up around Thanksgiving. Ivy is great at eco projects...she manages to upcycle quite a bit so I knew that I wanted to add something 'green'.


The ZVA started off clear and then I inked them up with brown Copics...

Yup, it's multi-fold...each panel of patterned paper has been stitched...each front panel has at least one Hero Arts image...another love of Ivy's.

Seriously, who can resist that sweet deer? I teamed her up with a Maya Road Chippie tree that I covered with Stampin' Up Designer paper...actually all the paper on this project is from SU. The sentiment is A Muse..

I should use the mushie more often....it's so fun:) Who is that peeking behind the door???

Ahhhh...one of the sweet American Crafts Owls...

This is really the back of the card...I really am a super lazy crafter but after doing the front and interior, the back seemed especially nakey without anything so I just slapped on some stitched panels...

There you have it...one of my most labor intensive cards....all worth it though...Ivy rocks...

Okay, onto my woot:) Remember this owlie card? It made the Cards blog...woot woot!



Okay, as you read this I'm probably putting all my stealth ninja CHA shopping moves into gear...bobbing and weaving through crowds....taking everything in...meeting peeps...taking pics....have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!!!!

Comments

Elaine said…
OMG I was going to write somethin so nice for you and then you pulled that Ninja thing outta your hat and have me cracking up so much I have to keep re-typing over my mis-spells! Girl, you are da Ninja bomb...I hope you enjoy every swift second of swooping at CHA!! Many hugs!! And great job on ALL the cards, Sweets!
♥E
itsallrosi said…
I'm trusting you to power shop like you've never power shopped before. Don't let me down!

love the card, too!
Dora said…
My o my you have been busy, and all are gorgeous! And congrats on the cards Blog, you are on a roll! Have a wonderful weekend!
Amy Heller said…
I am loving your MFW card - it looks like a mini book! Tres fab! COngrats on being featured on CARDS - have fun at CHA!! {Major jealously here!} :)
Laurel said…
Wow!!! What fabulous cards today (well always), I love your MFW card so much detail!
Kelly Booth said…
Wow....What a Fab card Amy...just LOVE it!! Your so Lucky to get to go to CHA......I wanted to go so BAD!!
Have a Great time.....
Sandra MacLean said…
Oh my gosh Amy!! That card is elaborate, but soooo worth it! It's GORGEOUS!! And congratulations on making the Card's blog!! Woot! Woot! Are ya going to go say hi to Kazaan when you're at CHA?? I think she'll be at the Spellbinders booth. Remember to take lots of photos when you smoose with the crafty and famous! :D Lucky duck!
LOVE the trifold super awesome gorgeous card for Ivy! YUM!!!!

Have a happy CHA Ninja trip:)

Lookin' for the photos!!!
Kathy Martin said…
Wow, so detailed! Very nice cards! Thanks for joining in the fun at 2S4Y! :) Kathy
Daniela F. said…
Gorgeous projects!! Congrats on the CARDS spotlight :) ...and yes, use that mushroom more often - it's just too cute with the owl peeking out!
Kay said…
Seriously girlfriend...amazing stuff!!! Wow!!!! Ivy's card is spectacular!!! All the details are fabulous and the work you put into it was SO worth it! And your Key to my Heart card is so pretty!

Have fun at CHA. I CAN'T wait to see all your photos. You are going to have so much fun, it should be illegal!! WOO HOO!!!! ♥♥ Kay
Sparkplug17 said…
Such darling cards! I love your fold out one!

Have tons of fun! Can't wait to see all your goodies.
JenMarie said…
OMGosh, that owl card is AMAZING!
And congrats on the other FAB owl card!
Elise said…
Woot, woot is right, darling girl! Congrats on the CARDS nod - you are one talented cookie! AND now, to CHA! Wow! What a send off! These creations are mind blowing! Awesome work! HAVE a fabulous time! {Give T!m a squeeze for me, would ya!?!}
Tyggereye said…
Holy crap girl that card is amazing!!! I love how you had it fold out. Thats like three full cards in one. Each part if it is so adorable. Totally cool.
Jane said…
You're too funny!
LOVE your AWESOME cards!!
Julia Aston said…
Wonderful projects Amy - love the owl behind the little door - have fun at CHA GF!!!!
Ginny Larsen said…
oohh, are you going to post your killings, i mean, your loot when you get back from CHA? i want some proof of your stealth moves. (and also to live vicariously) :D
awesome cards... love how you rocked the sketch, and omyword--that trifold is AWESOME.
super jealous here about you being at CHA... but hope you enjoy yourself :)
Martha said…
Oooh, wow, Amy, this is so beautiful and awesome!! Love it, great job!
Alice said…
Congrats on the Cards blog gallery!! YAY! love your fun cards for today! they make me smile! =)
Tina said…
Total sweetness! Loving the papers here.
Have fun at CHA!
♥ Audrey ♥ said…
Congrats! Somehow owls seem to do it for you! Gosh that card is simply wonderful! Lots of work put in and super fantastic!
Unknown said…
Oh my word Amy! These are both gorgeous! That trifold card is a true work of art!

(-: Heidi
Regina Easter said…
CONGRATS GIRLFRIEND...YES THAT OWL CARDS IS FAB BUT SO ARE ALL OF THE OTHERS..HUGS
Angie Tieman said…
Wowza!! That is one amazing project!! Blown away over here!
Rose Ann said…
I love the colors of your key card...and your feltie border is so pretty!! Your owl card is amazing, and congrats on having it featured at the Cards blog!! Woo hoo!!
Cindy Lee said…
OMGoodness! These are awesome card, Amy!! I'm sure your friend will love it!! Congrats on being featured!! wOOHOO!
Kelley Eubanks said…
Wow... did that take you all day? What a cute card! Love it! It should be displayed...
cnelson said…
oh so fun and fabulous!!
ivy said…
i loooooooooov my card!
i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it
Brandy J. said…
Brandy J. here for Cath! I just wanted to pop in and thank you for participating in the Card Creations: Start to Finish challenge. Check the Moxie Fab World blog tomorrow for the winners!