grow...

Hello and Happy Sunday!

Welcome to 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday!

Look at Pam's fabbie sketch...I love it!!!


Here is my take on the sketch....what's that I hear? Why yes it ISN'T a Christmas card:) I had some comments {ahem} on yesterday's card that I used Christmas paper...after I typed that I wasn't going to post any Christmas cards...yeah, yeah, yeah....but it WAS a New Year's card...LOL.

Here are the deets on this card....see those fabbie felt and blinged blooms?!!!! The VERY generous Michele V sent them to me as a RAK along with a gorgeous card {see below}. I actually just received them yesterday and knew that I wanted to use those felties in today's card...now how stinkin' perfect is that??!!!! Thanks Michele!!!!!

Here's the thing, everyone loves RAKs....but I think that the unexpected kind are thee best...and I'm super thankful for the ones that I receive...that's what is sooo fantabulous about the crafty blogging community...everyone is soooooo kind and generous. I'm simply overwhelmed with it.

Here is the most gorgeous card that Michele sent along with the felties...that girl knows me...

pink...brown...lolli flower??!!!! pure perfection in my book!!!!

Thanks again Michele......you are thee sweetest!!!!!

Okay, I wanted to share a CRAK I received...LOL...Christmas RAK...check out what the fabbie Naomi sent me:

How stinkin' fabulous is this??!!!! Check out the fun Sprinkles site. I actually made Red Velvet Cupcakes on Thanksgiving but realistically, I'm diggin' the kit so that my kitchen doesn't look like a crime scene with all the red food coloring...LOL.

Thanks sista....you rock my cupcake world!!!!!

Okay, be on the lookout for my blog candy winner post along with a pic of this week's blog candy:)

Comments

Elaine said…
Sprinkles sound like a fabulous treat!! It says they're coming to Seattle too! :) Yay! Love the way you used the green velvety ric-rac on today's card, sistah!
Ingrid said…
Both cards are gorgeous, Amy.

xoxo
yyam said…
Love all the glitter my friend! Gorgeous card!

I agree with you that online friends are the best!
Gorgeous card Amy and love the felt flowers you used them perfectly!!!
Julia Aston said…
What great layered flowers Amy! love all the shimmer and the pretty velvet ric rac ribbon!
Laurel said…
What a perfect take on the sketch!
Naomi Chokr said…
hello!! i just read your email this morning!!! im so happy you got the cupcake mix. i wont write to much here because i want to send you a longer email. Hope you like it.....the real thing in CA is still better but this kit is still perfect and the cream cheese icing....holy crap its the best.

miss yah!!!
Traveling Mama said…
Cute and yummy- cannot ask for more from a post! Hugs!!
li-bee-ti said…
Those felt flowers are gorgeous! and you used them so so beautiful! I love it.
Like you, I love the color combo of pink and brown, with cream. :)

You lucky girl! to receive such lovely raks! enjoyed it!
Judy said…
Pretty card with the glitter and the embellishments.
Carly said…
I love your take on the sketch! What a fabulous and fun card! the glitter and embellies are perfect!
Sparkplug17 said…
I love the felt flowers! Super cute card for the sketch. The Red Velvet sounds yummy.
Diana said…
Nice card! I love the felt flowers!
Jane said…
ADORABLE! Your blog always makes me smile!!
~* steph :) *~ said…
cute card! love the felt flowers. thanks for sharing :)!
Ann said…
Oooh, I LOVE all the glittery goodness on this one!
Karen said…
Now THAT is the way to use a fab and fun RAK!!! Just love those sparkly flowers and all that ric rac!! :>
Kryssi said…
yummy cards, amy! love the sweet designs :)
claudia shadler said…
cute cards, I see a lot of polka dots on the first one, luv it! Those flowers are adorable!

Hugs
Clouds :D
Winter said…
Cute card and what a sweet gift! :)
Janice said…
How cute is that altered can!!
MicheleV said…
Love how you used the felt flowers - great card!
Cheers!
Dora said…
Beautiful card and such a sweet gift
ivy said…
we go to sprinkles at least 2-3x a month! if you ever visit, i will take you there. my fave flava---choco marshmallow!! my hubs loves their red velvet. LMK how that mix turns out!
such a cherry card! love seeing a non-christmas card!
Lynne in NI said…
Gorgeous cards ... I'm lovin those sparkly flowers!
:o)
Aimes said…
What a lovely change from the Christmas cards! (not that I don't love 'em!)
Really love the subtle colours and your style just shines through that sketch so well!
Aimes
x
Angie Tieman said…
What a super cute card!! That sketch is really fun, great job with it! And by the way, I like the Christmas cards!
Tina said…
Super duper card, love the sketch. Fun gifties too, red velvet cake is awesome!
Kay said…
Whoa! That's one gorgeous card, my friend!! And, the velvet ric rak...yummy!!!! Love it!! ♥♥ Kay
Anonymous said…
So cute! Those blingy felt flowers are so fun!
Martha said…
Love this and love the glitters!!
♥ Audrey ♥ said…
Just luv seeing your cards! So inspiring!
Savitri said…
That's one hard sketch!!! Love the card and the sprinkles look yummo!!
Carolina said…
Love what you've done with the sketch and oh my, I'm in love with the Sprinkles site - thanks so much for the link!