blog candy...final week 7...

Wow...this will be my final week of blog candy slinging....7 weeks my friends. Seriously, just a small token of thanks for all you that take the time to stop by:) I do appreciate your comments...

Well, I thought it only appropriate that some of this week's blog candy be Stampin' Up goodies...that's what really started my whole crafting adventure. My apologies for the pics...I did try to take a photo but all the packaging was not camera friendly:)




This last goodie isn't Stampin' Up but American Craft Flowers - Paper Everyday - My House Blooms:)

You know how it works....leave a comment on one of my regularly scheduled blog posts for this week...commenting is open until midnight on Saturday, January 2, 2010....wow...2010!

I use random.org to pick the winner from one of the comments left during the week....good luck!

Okay, remember last week's blog candy?

A tin filled with goodies by Hero Arts and Making Memories...can't beat that!

The winner is....

Sandra MacLean said...
Dude!! You totally scored this Christmas! LOL!! No, seriously! What lovely, lovely friends you have Amy! But it's no surprise because beautiful people have beautiful friends. :) Sorry I haven't been around much but I wanted to wish you and your two kiddies a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a happy New Year! ((hugs))

Woot Woot Sandra:)

I'll pop it in the mail to ya sista!!!

Thanks again for everyone that visited me last week....

Comments