blog candy for week 6...

Welcome to my Blog Candy for Week 6!!!!

I have had soooo much fun sharing goodies with you all!!!!

This week's is a smidge different...I was doing a mock up for a giftie and decided to share my mock up:

It is a white altoid shaped hinged tin. I wrapped an American Crafts belly band around it {it just slides off} and topped it with PTI goodness...ribbon & button!

What's inside???


There are a bunch of MM flowers and buttons along with 2 Hero Arts butterfly stamps...such a fun giftie for a crafty peep:)

You know how it works...leave a comment on one of my regularly scheduled posts for the week ending December 26th. I'll draw a name via random.org on Sunday, December 27th. I'll also be sharing my last blog candy for the year 2009....

Okay, remember last week's candy??

Yup, the magnificent MM Vintage Findings Girl Kit:

Drumroll please:


Winter
said...
So cute! I love those papers! :)

Woot Woot Winter!!!

Send me your snail mail:)