crafty goodness...

Happy Saturday!!!

I have a couple projects to share with you today...seems I'm in a red mood:)

First up is
Laura's sketch 36:

I decided to use a black ShortCuts gift card folder {get them while you can!!}. I love the dp, red & blue is simply one of my favorite color combos! I fashioned a black removable belly band {with PTI vintage buttons and Kaiser bling} to keep the gift folder closed...

Here's the interior....I wanted to do a playful inside so I used one of my much hoarded hambly owls:)

Next is a fabriano My Cute Stamps card!! The cute mushie is from the You're Tweet set!

funny, huh? I know 'd' will love it :)

Are you still with me? Here's a Cutting Cafe Card!!

I used the Circle shaped card...love shaped cards! I teamed it up with the Huge Happy Belated Birthday circle printable. This has gone postal to a blogging buddy...hope she like it!!! I used Jenni Bowlin dp, Stampin' Up Riding Hood Red cs, PTI buttons, a Kaiser pearl, ric rac and of course, MM tiny alpha stickers...love those!

Whew! Thanks sooo much for stoppin' by...I'll see you tomorrow with my 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday project....psst....did you hear that it is Torendi week at 365 Cards?

Comments

Martha said…
Wow, fabulous cards!!
Dora said…
You have been busy, love the cards and the GCH is just stunning!
Sherry Eckblad said…
Amy ~ great cards and oh I love it when you get in a mood and do some extra card making. Both cards are fab but my favorite is the round one.
Naomi Chokr said…
im sure you know what my fave card is...... i love the owl but the "fun guy" card is my fave!!!! love the simple cards you make!!!!
bethchien said…
I LOVE THAT FIRST CARD SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Laurel said…
Wow busy girl, fabbie cards!
cnelson said…
lovin' all these fab cards!
Rose Ann said…
Oh my...everything looks fantastic, Amy!!
Rose said…
Hi Amy! fun, fun, fun, as always! Love all 3 cards!
Evelin said…
Wow... Someone's on a roll today! :D

Love ALL the cards you made, sista! As always! :)
Tiff said…
I can't wait to see all the Torendi creations!!!! Your cards ROCK! I love the "fun guy" card!
Ann said…
Fabby cards, Amy! I LOVE your "fun guy" card haha!!!!
Anonymous said…
Amy what a beautiful selection of `gorgeous` cards TFS
Enjoy the rests of your weekend;)x
Tenia Nelson said…
These cards rock, Miss Amy!!!! Nice...very nice!!!
Elaine said…
You always produce fabulousness!! ;-)
Kristen H said…
You're a real fun guy is real fun e. :)
Allison Rankin said…
These all look terrific! You are a machine!
Laura Davis said…
Super cute work! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura
Sparkplug17 said…
These are so cute! I love your owl, he's just darling.
Kay said…
Adorable with a capital "A" !!! Love every single one of these!! Have a wonderful weekend, my dear!!!
♥♥ Kay
Carla said…
Love these fab cards! Great use of the little mm alphas!! I need to dig mine out!!
Kristie Larsen said…
each of these are so great. LOVE the surprise in the gift card holder. that is a true treat.
Kelley Eubanks said…
These are all great Amy!! That little mushroom is adorable!!
Regina Easter said…
i'll say, red and fabulous girl....hugs
Vanessa said…
Adorable projects! Fabulous creations!

Hugs,
Vanessa
yyam said…
These are awesome cards Amy! I love red!
Savitri said…
Too cute!!! Love that little mushroom!!!!
Tami said…
hi amy. love all your cards. how are u?
Cindy Lee said…
You've been busy my dear!! Love them all!
Tina said…
You are on a roll, these are all so lovely!