define good




I had some fun with Kazan's sketch 31..I used my October Afternoon papers and teamed them up my fun Hero Arts Mushroom stamp and some stamps from Odd Bird Planet. Check out JenMarie's Sleepy Eyes Owl....isn't he darling...yup, he's holding a Starbucks! I glitz'd up the steam and his belly :) I highlighted the "define good" with some black Kaiser bling. The mushie is on glue dot pop dots...ahhh....owls 2 days in a row...

I also played along with Clouds Bonus sketch. Just an easy smeasy card...using
Cosmo Cricket Cogsmo...holey moley CC has their new stuff on line already..oy vey..must not shop now...


Okay, that's it for me....Please check back tomorrow...I'll have a couple Cutting Cafe projects {I'll also be giving away 3 things from the Cutting Cafe to 1 winner!} along with my Limelight sketch card!!!!

P.S. Go check out the
Cutting Cafe...Regina is giving away some fabbie stuff...for free!!!

P.P.S. To all you
365 Card'ers....thanks for all your kind words yesterday...I appreciate it...I'm absolutely inspired by all of you!!! Sorry that my inspiration piece that I picked was giving you fits...if it makes you feel any better, it challenged me too!

Comments

yyam said…
Awww...the little owl is the cutest little thing! I love the little surprise door...Peekaboo! I must get that delightful mushroom stamp...And one can't go wrong with Cosmo..I'm drooling at the new lines..
Michelle said…
Amy,

LOVE that shroom! It's so cute.. The sentiment and colors on your second card are FAB!

Mishy
Amy
Love both of these the Mushroom is so cute love how you made a door.
Tina said…
Oh my gravy, that peek a boo door is just ingenious! Love both your cards, great papers and colors.
Naomi Chokr said…
I love the owl surprise!!!! sooo unexpected!!!! i love it
Unknown said…
These are both totally adorable! Sleepy eyed owl with a Starbucks cup!?? OMGoodness, that is too uber cute!!

(-: Heidi
Anonymous said…
I love seeing the OBP :) Your cards are UBER cute!
Dora said…
I loveeeeeeeee that first one, so cute! And the other is beautiful again! Love yoru cards!
xo Dora
Amy C said…
Cute cards Amy!! That mushroom is wonderful with it's little peek-a-boo door. I really like your take on the bonus sketch, too. Great work!!
Carla said…
I love owls two days in a row! The opening door mushie is fab, and I love the sleepy owl-too cute! I've been thinking about buying Cogsmo, you may have tipped me over the edge with this fun card!
Cheryl said…
So cute! Love that mushroom stamp!
Sparkplug17 said…
I love the owl with the coffee! I don't have air conditioning either...so maybe I'll have to go shopping, lol.
Peet said…
Amy, I love them both ! So very gorgeous!!!
Rose Ann said…
Your big mushroom is sooooo cute with that door opening and the cute owl!! Super fun Cogsmo card too!! Love these, Amy!!
xiumaiyuki said…
So soooo cute!!!! They're both fabulous. That mushroom.....eeek...so adorable!!!
Sherry Eckblad said…
Girl you are a freaking genius when it comes to card making. What can I say I love them all even after you gave us that really hard challenge over at 365 cards yesterday.
Anonymous said…
`Peek a Boo` seriously `Beautiful` Amy !!!TFS
Have a great weekend;)xxx
Angie Tieman said…
Way cute!! LOVE how the mushroom stem opens up with the darling owl peeking out!
Ann said…
Okay, I'm totally in love with your "Define Good" card! TOO cute for words!
ivy said…
what can be better than an owlie holding a coffee cup??? hilarious! love the 'shroom house too!
Traveling Mama said…
These are just TOO cute! I love the little owl- what a cutie! Hugs from Morocco!
Regina Easter said…
okay so like i am so glad the awesome eye candy on your site doesn't put pounds on me...you rock girl...hugs
Unknown said…
I love the sense of humor you bring to your cards Amy - your blog is always fun to visit.
Hugs
Kazan
Carolina said…
such fun take on the sketches! Love the little guy peeking out of the mushroom...so cute!!!
Savitri said…
Cute cute and super fun! Love both of them!!!