Centurion Birthday Card!

What would I do without all those fabulous challenge blogs? This is Jen's SFYTT but I turned it to portrait style. This is my birthday card for Amy's Card Drive. Check out my Blog Candy to support her Card Drive for up to 3 ways to get your name into the drawing!!!

I have a TON of neglected Basic Grey...this is from the Romani line...definitely an older pattern BUT just as sweet...how can anyone resist those fun and fresh colors?! I wanted to, of course, incorporate the lucky number 100 so I dehoarded my Thickers vinyl...they are nestled onto a Prima flower. Don't you love the Happy Birthday stamp? Great font ala Impress.

Look what 'd' surprised me with the other night....he ordered this. He read my blog post and picked it up for me....he is such the keeper.

Did you hear that Pam of 365 Cards has launched her Mac Mae card kits today??!! You know you want to check it out....it is FABulous!!!!

Okay, hurry to enter my blog candy, commenting is open until midnite on Saturday, April 4th. I'll post the winner on Monday, April 6th!!!
-----------------------------
paper: basic grey romani, stampin' up pixie pink stamps: impress ink: memento rich cocoa accessories: prima, thickers

Comments

Michele Kovack said…
Love this card! Still love that Basic Grey paper!!! And what a sweet hubby you have!
Ann said…
FAB card, Amy! I'm lovin' the papers and huge flower.

And how lucky are you?! Hopefully my hubby will follow suit and bring me lots of birthday goodies! ;)
bethchien said…
Thanks for the reminder of the blog candy! I left a comment on that post.
And beautiful card, babe!! Love it!
B
Laurel said…
Wow, very nice! That sketch stumped me but you rocked it!
Tina said…
This is sooo pretty! You are the best at combining designer papers, stunning!
Vicky said…
Love these colors! This is such a fun card, Amy!
Elaine said…
OMG - one of my favorites that you've shown! Girly (pretty) colors and super happy! I know your centurion recipient will love it!
Latisha said…
Awesome card! When I turn 100 will you make me one just like this?!!
So awesome that the man picked up the organizer for you!! Def a keeper
hugs
latisha
Becky Carafa said…
Wow, this is so cool! Love the colors on the paper, so fun but still sweet!
Unknown said…
fabulous card! I always was a big fan of Romani!

Lucky you! Yup, he's definitely a keeper!
Joy said…
this is such a pretty card. love the pastel colors! good-luck with the card drive and blog candy!
Sparkplug17 said…
I love your card and how sweet of him! yeah for your organizer!
Beautiful spring feeling card!I love the fresh color combination.
Hugs Anja
~Lori Roop said…
What a HAPPY b-day card Amy! What fun BG PP!!

Ohhh, lucky you.....You'll have to let us know how you like it!!

~Lori R
Melissa Sauls said…
Oooh, I love this card Amy! That paper may be old, but it's completely new to me! I love the colors in it. What a SWEET hubby to surprise you with the desk organizer thingy...definitely a keeper!
Count me in, I just love blog candy. And I don't have any of that paper either.
Angie Tieman said…
What a fun, happy card! I don't even remember this BG paper, so I think you win the *hoarding* contest after all! hee! hee!

p.s. Love that "d"!
lauren bergold said…
you broke into the VINYL STICKERS??! holy moly, you're gettin' SERIOUS now!!! :) beautiful, fabulous, glorious card! i think this one will be the birthday girl's ♥FAVE♥!

(ps: i still have a bunch of romani AND lollipop shoppe! and i still LOVE it and USE it!) :)
Martha said…
Beautiful card Amy!!! Love the colours.
~Martha~
Savitri said…
Sweet card and SWEET hubby! That's so so nice of him! I don't think mine reads my blog. He only looks when I post something about him and that's only after I tell him :p He's just not into this crafty blogging stuff. He's busy with his own vintage card message boards :p
Doramiyi said…
OH AMY, I LOVE IT. It's fantabulous. Thanks for doing this, thanks thanks thanks.

Bea will love it.

dormaiyi
doramiyi at gmail dot com
-CANADA-
Carolina said…
"d' is the sweetest - for sure a keeper! Beautiful card too!
Carolina said…
"d' is the sweetest - for sure a keeper! Beautiful card too!
Michelle said…
Amy,
This is so pretty. I love your paper choices!
itsallrosi said…
I also have a ton of BG, but in some ways not enough BG if you know what I mean. Great card for the big 1-0-0!
Carla said…
Oh, man, "d" rocks!!!

Love this BG line, and your gorgeous card! The way you put the numbers on the flower is so clever, and it looks supah!