One4Joy

On Saturday I had the opportunity to spend a couple of hours with Susan of One4Joy. The time flew by but it was a great way to start my busy day... I look forward to getting together again Susan!!!!


Look at some of the goodies that Susan made for me!!!! Yup, check it out, a chandelier card...how did she know?!!! LOL!! I shouldn't be surprised that Susan is multi-talented...she made soap for me too....Did you notice her necklace and earrings that she is wearing in the photo? Yup, she made those too!!! Oy vey....soooo much talent in one spectacular woman!!!!

Comments

Elaine said…
Cute pic of you two and she is right on target with the card!! So glad you got fun treats and a great time with a stampin bud!
Ann said…
Cute pic! I love Susan! You lucky girl! :D
Latisha said…
How fun to meet an online friend!
What great stuff she gave you! What an awesome day.
Carolina said…
Adorable pic of the two of you and such beautiful gifst...I'm sure you will treasure them for many years to come!
Lisa Brown said…
How fun! I'm sue you had a great time!
Julia Aston said…
How super that you two got together! and what fun gifts - I'm so happy to see a pic of you both!!
Rose Ann said…
Fun times, and I love Susan's card & gift!!
Angie Tieman said…
Lovely card! You can tell she definitely follows your blog and knows what you like! Glad you had a good time!
Anonymous said…
Talented people are so cool!!
~Lori Roop said…
Looks like you had a fab time!!

Cute card!! Love the chandy image!!