Tag...I'm it!

This friends award was given to me by:

Steph over at "Any Shade of Green"... She started her blog in December....and has such a lovely sense of style.

Ann at "Creative Antics" ... She is the challenge queen...always up for a challenge and finds great stuff out there on the web, including the One World One Heart Challenge that I participated in this year.

Deann at "Quirky Boots/Scrapbooking Virgin"...her blog is chock full of goodness...seriously, you gotta check it out.

The very sweet Lisa Brown over at "ink and inspirations" tagged me a couple weeks ago with the Kreativ Blogger Award...I adore Lisa's creative style, it is clean and fresh, just like I like it!

Deann of Quirky Boots/Scrapbooking Virgin also passed along Best Blog Comments Award too.

Whatta Lucky Duck I am to have sooo much blog ♥♥♥...I really appreciate it ladies!!!

Now, here is the difficult part....sharing the ♥♥♥...

Saskia of Snippers & Co

Joy of A place to be me

Sparkle of Sparkle Creations

Naomi of Naomi's Space

Sandra of Paper Funtastics

Pick an award ladies...no pressure though...Just sharin' the blog ♥♥♥...

Please check all these ladies blogs....I can't begin to tell you how much inspiration I soak up from ALL of you...I'm soooo glad that I started this whole blogging journey...I've made sooo many fabulous friends and the best thing, I continue to meet new ones...a girl can never have too many crafty friends!! Talking about crafty friends....guess who I'm meeting for coffee in a couple of hours??!!!! Susan of One4Joy! Can you believe it?!!! I'm sooo looking forward to it...a fabulous way to start my morning...

***Be sure to check back tomorrow....I'll have something to share that I made for the 365 Cards Design Team! March 1st is the kick off for the daily challenges...who doesn't love a challenge?!!!***



Comments

~Lori Roop said…
Amy you deserve all the love being passed around! I'm glad I met you through blogging! You seem so sweet.

I'll be back to check out your new 365 cards project.... :D
Saskia said…
Wow Amy, thanks for my 'award'... but it is a pleasure to visite your blog, to look at your work, to share ideas with you,... You are a lovely person!!

Oh... Must I choose an award to put on my blog...? Just the first time I get one :)

Thanks,

Saskia
Carolina said…
Huge congrats on your awards...you so deserve them!!!
Rose Ann said…
Congratulations, Amy!! Well deserved!!
Lisa Brown said…
Thanks for the very sweet comments, Amy! I so look forward to seeing your smiling face in my comments section each day!
{hugs}, Lisa
Anonymous said…
Hey amy!!! thanks so much that was really sweet of you. I can't pick so I will take all the awards you got too! hahahaha! I really appreciate it. I've been following your blog for a year now so for you to follow my blog too is a huge compliment!!!

BTW how do you make those hearts.....share.

Talk to you soon