refreshing 5th avenue

This is the Valentines Day sfytt over on Jen's blog. I just love to bring out the blue in the Making Memories 5th Avenue line of papers. I bought what I thought were rub-ons but found they are actually stickers {the palm tree} via Mrs. Grossman. I have a ton of buttons...at one point I had the kids sort through them all and color code them within a floss box...the other night that floss box was on my work surface and I was moving things around and BAM....it fell to the ground...oy vey. Those buttons are now in a very large glass cannister that "d" gave me...althought they look pretty in there, it is a pain'ola to fish through all the different styles and colors to find thee perfect buttons....not to mention 3 of them. BTW, the blue is Stampin' Up Baja Breeze, such a gorgeous color.


Comments

Angie Tieman said…
Gorgeous!! I love the crisp blue with the black, very striking! And I guess you posted this one to rub it in that you're out on a cruise "refreshing" in the tropics while we're not! hee! hee!
Susan said…
wow, what a gorgeous combination of patterns with that 5th Ave. Hope that's just what you've been doing, my friend! Can't wait to meet up next weekend!
KeeponScrappin said…
Lovin the black and blue combination. Very pretty Amy!
Teri said…
Amy, love this card. The black & white look so vibrant on the blue!
Rose Ann said…
This is so striking with the blue and black!! Love the papers, buttons, and fun image!! Great card, Amy!!
Savitri said…
So stinkin' cute! I LOVE it, just gorgeous!!!!
Sparkplug17 said…
This is so pretty! I wish I could be on an island right now!
Anonymous said…
Wow, this is beautiful. Such bright color! Perfect for February.
Carolina said…
Amy, your card is so beautiful! Love the fresh, crisp look...hope you have a great weekend!
Ann said…
Okay, we are totally on the same wavelength lately. I've been wanting to use this color combo all week! Your card is fab!
Stacey said…
Brilliant colour combo. Love the dp's together ~x~
lauren bergold said…
OY VEY indeed!!! however, it was well worth the trouble of sorting said buttons...those three are just the perfect touch on this ♥loooooooooovely♥ card!