Sugared Happiness

Sugar goodness....check out the Basic Grey Sugared....love that name, Sugared. This card is based on the SCS Sketch 213. I offered to make a birthday card for d's sister's upcoming birthday. He gave me some hints for the card...pink....easy smeasy for me...pink. I bought a smidge of that wonderful pink Making Memories lace at Impress. I thought it gave the card a nice texture to team up with the felt Jenni Bowlin butterfly...I let him pick between this "Sugared Happiness" and the "and many more..." cards. Both are chock full of pink goodness but are so different in their feel..."d" ended up picking this one, Sugared Happiness.

Thought I'd pass along this movie extravaganza...AMC Best Picture Showcase. I found out about it last year {from my dentist} and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I've already bought my ticket for this year....12 hours of movies...now that is good stuff!

...sigh....I did it again...I'm having a heck of a time with the delayed posting...this was suppose to go on Monday...

Comments

Elaine said…
d's lucky to have you to make such cute cards to pick from! I like the smidge of MM pink crocheted trim! I saw Novell today at Lasting Memories in Lynnwood...she's teaching Slice classes and made it irresistible...I may have to go.
Saskia said…
This card is really 'sugared sweet'!! I love this one!!

Enjoy your sunday!

Greetings,

Saskia
Anonymous said…
gorgeous little number here!
Ingrid said…
Another beautiful card. I really like your card designs.

xoxo
Angie Tieman said…
Darling card! So sweet of you to make it for d...saving him a trip to Hallmark and all...and sweet of him to remember her birthday! Love the colors!
JenMarie said…
Ooo..totally love this!
Anonymous said…
Beautiful card! I love the layout, the papers, and that butterfly is a great touch.

You always have the best tips!(Best Picture Showcase, peachycheep.com).
Ann said…
I'm lovin' this card! The dp and butterfly are fab!
Dana White said…
This is so pretty - very girlie
Sparkplug17 said…
Your card is darling! I love that lace too.
Corie said…
This is absolutely gorgeous!!
Corie said…
This is absolutely gorgeous!!
Betty J Schaub said…
beautiful card. "sugared" is a good name for all this goodness!! LOL
Carla said…
Well, if this isn't the prettiest thing! The butterfly is gorgeous!
Linda Beeson said…
That is just so sweet with that white butterfly!
Becky Carafa said…
Awesome! What a great way to use that dp!
Stacey said…
SO SO PRETTY! Oooh, thats a beaut Amy! ~x~
Rose Ann said…
This is so beautiful, Amy!! I love the layout, papers, lace, and butterflies!!
Denise said…
So pretty, I love the soft colors.
Savitri said…
Cute cute cute card! Love the colors! Hmmm, AMC best pic huh? I rarely go to the movies. I have the Entertainment coupon book and have some coupons there but haven't used it. I should. It was always fun. Dunno, ever since M came along movie outings kind of went out the door.
Jodi said…
Such a pretty and soft card!
The lace really makes it. =)
Catherine said…
this is such a beautiful card, Amy. And yes love the name Sugared, it sure looks yummy :)
~Lori Roop said…
Simply sweet! Love the crisp clean feel! Lovely!
Latisha said…
I really thought I commented on this earlier...i love this line of paper...I'm still hoarding it lol
fab card!
Anonymous said…
I just cant get enough of those JBS butterflys
Allison Rankin said…
Oh BG Sugared...you complete me! Great job Amy!
JackieLou said…
Great color combo. still lovin' that pink lace hehehehe
JackieLou said…
Great color combo. still lovin' that pink lace hehehehe
Kristie W. said…
So pretty! Love the dp and that sweet little butterfly.
Teri said…
such a sweet card!
Deanne said…
i adore basic grey and after going through your blog i kinda get the feeling you do too :)
loving all your cards there gorgeous :) xxxx