Saturday Finds!

I was on surfing around on Laura O'Donnell's most fabulous blog, itsallrosie, when I found this adorable Etsy shop, nikoart.

On 2Peas I stumbled across Mom2Christopher and her blog,
Card-Blanc. Check out her fabulous Etsy shop named Card-Blanc.


Here's another sweet Etsy shop chock full of cuteness via Super Cute Kawaii!

Oh my Goodness...check out this Colored Masking Tape....I found it via Simple Song.

Do you remember that I took a crochet class? I'll strive to make this card dress which I found via this fabulous site.

I recently started joining in on the fun over at 2 Sketches 4 You. For those of you that haven't checked Kazan and Laura's blog, you really should. It is soooo full of fabulous inspiration. I'm spending the morning going through all the links for the sketches this week. Oh my poor Google Reader is getting so full....I keep adding more and more blogs to it....hence why I wake up at the crack of dawn to do my blurfing...this morning was 4 a.m....but, I'm a total morning person...already on my 3rd cup of joe.

Comments

Lindy Stamper said…
You know, I have bought stuff from Nikoart's etsy's shop. Way cute...

thanks for the link on the Kawaii. :)
Carla said…
Well, I staggered out of bed at about eight this morning! Totally NOT a morning person. I poured my first cup of coffee and went to get my milk, gazing into the fridge, I made some sort of primal hissing noise that had DH putting his boots on and running towards the pickup. I had milk in about seven minutes. Those darn kids that hang around here have NO respect for my morning milk needs. They think nothing of polishing off the last of the milk at midnight, or whenever!!
Jo said…
omgosh, that card dress is insane!
Anonymous said…
thanks for the linkies amy!!!! ;)
I'll have to make some cards with all that la-di-dah stuff ;)
Have a great weekend!
Ann said…
Okay, I shouldn't have looked at nikoart's etsy page--so many cute stamps I *need* there!

And Card-Blanc is now in my favorites--she makes such cute cards!
Latisha said…
i will have to go check out those links
Kim Costello said…
Wanted to say hi and thank you for your lovely comments, will have to check out your fab Saturday finds now! HuGs Kim x
Rose Ann said…
That dress is incredible, and I love the Card-Blanc Etsy shop!! Thanks for the links, Amy!
Anonymous said…
OH AMY! It is beautiful!!! love it.