Saturday Finds!

Here is my photo for the Project 365 {my version is Project 52}. I had taken a picture of my beloved {scratched up} Starbucks mug on my kitchen counter but quite frankly, I hate my tile counter tops so I brought it over to my fancy smancy photo studio and did the photo shoot there {you would LOL if you saw this "fancy smancy photo studio"}. Bona shares my love of coffee and Starbucks mugs so I know that she'll appreciate this photo...

Okay, on to some goodies:
Check out the PERFECT-o blog candy that I won over at Stampin' Treats!!! I won it when Laura's daughter Alison was the guest hostess of her blog! See that super sweet cupcake card??!!! That is one of the cutie Moo Cards....I'm going to order some...check out Laura's stash of Moo Cards...now my decision...to do them with my blog header graphic or do the fun assortment like Alison did for Laura....I'm thinking fun...whaddya think?

Now for some linky goodness:

I apologize, next week I'll note who I found the original links from {shame on me}...I surf soooo many blogs that if I don't write it down, I won't remember...

Check out this etsy shop, isPhotography, she summarizes it:

purveyor of little poems for the eyes

It was Ali Edwards' blog that I originally found her etsy shop...

Have you all heard about the Super Hero, Wonder Toast? You just gotta go check out that site....a-stinkin-a-dorable.

Okay, I realize that not everyone has a fascination with chandeliers and furniture images {gasp! say it isn't so....} but I always have to share all that stuff so bear with me:

Chocolate Creative

Lemon Tree Studio...oh my goodness...chock full of fun...but check this little beauty out....what's that? It's sold? What a lucky duck that snagged that sweet stamp...quack...lol.

Hmmm....I hate to end on a sad note but thought I'd pass this along in the event you hadn't heard. I started my creative journey with scrapbooking {I've obviously made the jump to cardmaking..love the instant gratification}. Well, actually I had always dabbled in card making etc but really started this addiction, for a lack of a better word, when my son was in preschool. I volunteered to be the scrapbook coordinator...lol...I had never scrapbooked. Anyways, I always loved the magazine Simple Scrapbooks and was truly sad when I read this on Wendy Smedley's blog. Let's face it, we all receive tons of inspiration from various blogs and other Internet sources. I don't know about you but I'm hoping that the Internet won't replace my subscriptions. Those of you that have been following my blogging journey know how much I love to blurf {too much...that's how much I blurf..lol} but I haven't given up on my subs..

Comments

Susan said…
what a gorgeous visual tour, Amy! I love the ISphotography...thanks for sharing!


Happy Weekend
Carla said…
It's too bad about SS, sad news, for sure! I hope you're not tired of awards, I left you one over at my place!!
Jo said…
you know that chandelier stamp you saw on etsy, i have it. if you're lucky to find it, it's at Michael's in their dollar bin, fyi. i got it sometime in december, but you never know.
ivy said…
that is one cute stamp!!!

i am starting to see that i need a cup of coffee more & more and my boys drive me crazy fighting over toys & stuff.

will check out the link. i love thumbing tru mags too & would be sad if everything became "online" as much as i'm addicted!
JenMarie said…
That chandelier stamp....need me to check my M's for ya??
Rose Ann said…
Love your mug and goodies you've received!! I will be checking out the links you've provided (thanks).

Times are a-changing, aren't they? Sad.
KeeponScrappin said…
Hi Amy! Thank you so much for sharing your lovely mug. I know that's from Hawaii right? Super cute mug. I don't have that one. I want one! lol. Okay, I'm beyond sad right now. I ♥ Simple Scrapbooks! You know how much I ♥ making mini albums. This stinks!
Sparkplug17 said…
I love your mug! Starbucks too! Very cute card!
Kim Dellow said…
Oh I love the stamp and you tiny card :) It is sad about the mag :( Kim
Elaine said…
Great mug, Amy! I want to see your Moo cards in person next time I see you! :) They look cute!
Shelly said…
Great coffee picture, I'm going to go grab a cup right now! Do you have a Keurig? Yummy stuff!