Copic Ciao's for Sale!!!

I'm spring cleaning and my loss is your gain! I have the Copic Ciao A set for sale {please note it does NOT contain BV08}. I'm part of Gina K's Copic Club...she sells this set for $139.95 {that works out to $3.89/ea}. Since my set contains 35 markers {$136.15 retail} and I'm wanting a quick sale, I'll sell mine {includes the case/lid} for $100 + priority shipping {paypal only please}.

Here's a link for all the colors:

I have 24 other Ciaos that I'll list later this week...

Please email me {link in the side bar} or just leave me a comment!

Thanks!!!

**P.S. I guess I should add that my Copics are in spectacular shape**

{Copics have been sold!}

Comments

Stacey said…
Damn, I'd love these babies but am feeling a little poor after the festive festivities!

Ali and I just bought a new flat screen TV in the sales so I am pretty sure he'd kill me if I now bought Copics...!!! ~x~