Hi

Here is my second card using my Stampin' Up Top Note die...boy, that thing is really versatile. I'm very pleased that I bought it. My t.o.y card from yesterday looked like it had a mild case of the runaway Janome {lol} so on this one I did just enough stitching to keep down the ribbon. Aha, so you see it....K&Co Twinkle Type...Amy must be de-hoarding :) I really do love Riding Hood Red and Baja Blue together....it actually reminds me of the very fabulous Candice Carpenter's blog, Peacoats & Party Hats. If you haven't popped over to her blog before, you really must...she has a great shop too. That is where I discovered Sassafras.

Oh my goodness...the very spectacular Kim Hughes has tagged me!!!

I {heart} Kim's sense of style...love all her stamps...she basically r*o*c*k*s! You should of heard me gasp this morning when I read her blog...yeah, yeah, yeah, it was a random choice of blogs but still... :)

1. I have a horrid memory. I can never even remember what I had for the dinner.

2. I tend to write notes on my hands to help me remember things (see #1)

3. I have a bad habit of "putting things in a really good spot"...only to forget that spot. (see #1 & #2). See a trend in lack of memory? Odd thing though, some things I'm really good about....Obviously I remember to blog and make cards :)

4. When I was younger, I took piano lessons for 4 or 5 years.

5. I love blurfing and typically get through my google reader every night. If I don't, it "bothers" me.

6. My favorite icecream is coffee oreo even though I typically don't like "bumpy" food.

7. I'm Canadian {eh}.

Here is my random pick of blogs...love to see you play but understand if you can't :)

1. Janine of 2bKrafty

2. Rose Ann of Paper Delightz

3. Stacey of The Crafting Adventure of a Left-Handed Blonde

4. Savitri of Scrapbit

5. Marlou of Scrapping with Love

6. Lauren of Groppi Girl Blogs

7. Jenn of Stamps and All that Jazz

I'm a lucky duck since these 7 FABulous women are regulars to my blog :)

P.S. Have you all checked out Paper Craft Planet? Sheesh, I registered a couple days ago but really dived into it today. Good Grief, a person can spend hours in there trying to connect with her peeps! If you're registered and I haven't connected to you please find me...I'm registered as ~amy~. I plan on jumping into more of the forums and uploading pics during my glorious long weekend...

Comments

Marlou McAlees said…
awww, thanks amy for thinkin of me, I shall get round to this :) and loving your card today, fabulous!! :) x
Carla said…
Love these colors, too! They kind of remind me of the 40's. I'm going to go check out the blog you mentioned!!
Angie Tieman said…
Adorable card! So glad you have your Top Note now! And that Candie's blog is fabulous, thanks for the link! Don't know how I've missed that one!
Anonymous said…
Cute! I love the sparkly hi against the designer paper. Have fun with your top note die!
Catherine said…
This is just too cute, Amy. Love it!

And yes, I can spend hours on PCP :)
Savitri said…
This is awesome!!! LOVE LOVE! Need to get that die! Thanks for the tag. I'd love to play along, haven't been tagged in a while :)
Rose Ann said…
I love how you've used your Top Note die for your pretty patterned paper!! Your sparkly HI looks so nice, and I love your pretty ribbon as well!!

Thanks for the tag, Amy! I will try to think of some other random/wierd facts to share that I haven't used yet. ;)
Susan said…
so glad to hear you think the TN is worth it, I am loving what you are doing with it, And you have inspired me to get out my chipboard and play, Thanks for that, Amy and Happy lonnnnng creative weekend. If our hands are playing with paper, the leftovers won't haunt us, right/!!!!
lauren bergold said…
i am LOVING that die...and thus the card is completely FAB as well, imo!!!

had to laugh at your "memory issues"...of course it was a rueful well at least i'm not alone sorta laugh...wait a minute...what was i saying...?

paper craft planet, you say?? hmmmmmmmmmmmm...you interest me, strangely...
Nicole said…
LOVE the colors of this card! So bold and striking! I haven't jumped on Paper Craft Planet, good stuff?
Elaine said…
Hey Amy! Great card and good use of the 'de-hoarding' method! ;-)

Fun to see even more facts about you... :)

hugs,
E
Jenn said…
Fabulous card Amy! :D Love the glittered chipboard and the colors go perfect together! :D Thanks for the tag, I'll try to play later! :D