Ruby Madeira

Don't know if you caught my blog entry from Friday, Linograph Happy Birthday...this Ruby Madeira card is my take on a Moroccan influence design. I made the card AROUND the Basic Grey ribbon. What better stamp to use than the A Muse Madeira image with the coordinating Madeira designer paper! What's that I see? Hodge Podge? See, I tell you, I'm working hard to not hoard! I cringe to say that it was the first time I even cracked my Hodge Podge box open {i know...i know...}.

Which card did my friend/customer like the best.....Linograph or Ruby Madeira? She loved them BOTH! Whew!

--------------------------------

stamps: a muse madeira, stampin' up cute converse paper: stampin' up chocolate chip & ruby red, a muse madeira ink: versafine vintage sepia accessories: basic grey ribbon, stampin' up hodge podge metal

Comments

Angie Tieman said…
Fabulous card! YOu really nailed the Moroccan look!
Lauren said…
Amy - this is marvelous! Love it. I am going to have to CASE it.
Lisa Carroll said…
Yep, this is gorgeous! That ribbon is just perfect and your stamps totally complete the look. Awesome, Amy!
Julia Aston said…
Super colors on this Amy - love the repeated design on stamps and paper! of course she loved this!!!
Catherine said…
i hear you when it comes to hoarding...LOL! Another gorgeous card from you Amy.
Carla said…
Just gorgeous, AMY! Don't you love that BG ribbon! It's SO pretty, I always try to highlight it whenever I have the nerve to snip some off the roll!
Jenn said…
Beautiful Amy!!! This card screams Morracan and that ribbon is super yummy! :D
Nicole said…
Ha! I am a hoarder too, I have more than I could ever imagine using... for a long time collecting beautiful papercraft stuff was a sport for me. I love moroccan influence design and your card is perfect!
Savitri said…
Oh, FABulous card!!! Gorgeous and elegant!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Rose Ann said…
This is gorgeous, Amy!! I love the ribbon, love the colors, love the hardware!! Awesome!!
Latisha said…
Love the design of this card, clean & classy.
So funny about hoarding the hodgepodge, I am the same way! I think its because the box is $30 and the card has to be pretty special to use it. I'm totally making excuses LOL
Allison Rankin said…
This is awesome...great color palette!
Susan said…
it's not surpirse, they are both tres cool!