Are you my Mummy?

Do you remember that book, "Are you my Mother?" ? I remember reading that to the kids...that seems so long ago now that one is in middle school and the other in junior high! The fun mummy image is ala A Muse and so is the eeeeck! The square of dp is last year's SU halloween dp...I still have some that I've hoarded away :)

Can you believe that Tuesday is October 1st?!

We lucked out with the weather over the weekend...it was actually sunny and in the 70's. What a FABulous treat! I certainly didn't plan for that when I dressed for the soccer games on Saturday...I was wearing 2 sweaters!

------------------------------------------

stamps: a muse ink: memento tuxedo black, g00 jade green copic paper: su designer and misc white

Comments

Rose Ann said…
Your little mummy is so cute, Amy! I love the patterned paper, and how you've done the sentiment!!
Lauren said…
This is such a fun card. The layout and the sentiment are perfect.
Anonymous said…
I have that mummy so cute!
Carla said…
Oh, this is adorable! I have to brag and say that I have almost an entire package of last year's SU! Halloween paper, or the year before.

I'm glad you liked the pink Bluebird card! After I made it I said to myself, "This is exactly the card that Amy and I would make if our styles were thrown in a pot and stirred up!" It's so me, but it just reminded me of you.
Elaine said…
He's just sweet on your card! Even if he is a mummy!! I have not been to the new Amuse store - have you gone already? Wasn't today's weather heavenly? It felt soooo good!
Angie Tieman said…
This is oh so cute! Love the striking white background and the little "eeek!" banner!
Carolina said…
Too stinkin' cute Amy!!! Love how you make your images just pop off the page!
Flower said…
That book was a daily read here! Ah, the memories are flooding back.
You seem to be able to use small stamps and make them work the card. I need to learn that! TOo cute.
Julia Aston said…
Very fun 'mummy' card! our weather has been up and down too - one day you need a coat and the next you are in shorts again!
Catherine said…
this is too cute Amy and yes i remember that book and 8 year old daughter still loves to read that book =)