Blogger changes

I wanted to thank Allison over at Stampin' When I Can...Her blog is FABulous!!! She is incredibly talented and generous.....generous because she is great about letting everyone know about different blogs {she was soooo very sweet to list mine!} and she is tech savvy, something I'm not. Okay, obviously I never comment on my own blog but I know what I like when I comment on other blogs. I've since added a pop up comment window. That makes it much easier to see what you're actually commenting on. I also turned off the Word Verification function. I know that there is concern about spam but we'll see how it goes....Please let me know if these changes haven't happened on my blog...I'm so not tech savvy and hope that I did everything right...lol.

Thanks to all of you bloggers that are patient with me..I haven't been in bloggerland very long and I'm learning a lot from you all.

Comments

Stacy Sheldon said…
The pop up window works! :)
if you do get any spam, you can delete it. (after) I have mine set to email me the comments, so if i see something i dont want to see i log in and delete that comment. ( you should see little trash can images next to them)

:)
Lauren said…
It works! LOL!
Pinky Roth said…
Amy, I read your blog daily and it seems to be working just fine! Hopefully, you will not have any problems...

Pinky