Morning Person...

That's what I am...a morning person. It started when I went back to school in 2004. I would go to bed early and wake up around 1:00 am to study. I still wake up around 3:30 some days of the week because of my kid/work schedule...everyone thinks I'm nuts...but I gotta do what I gotta do.

The WC Fields quote from Edgy Eloquence cracks me up...I'm sending this card to a friend of mine. She likes sock monkeys and I'm sure that she'll get a kick out of this. I used the SCS Sketch Challenge #166...love it. I picked up the Daisy D paper stack from Jacksonbelle's store.
-------------------------------------------------------
stamps: stampin' up edgy eloquence ink: versafine vintage sepia paper: daisy d's embellishments: square scallop punch, coluzzle, heidi swapp distresser and janome

Comments

Lauren said…
This is awesome - the monkey paper is too cool!
Tandra said…
Hi Amy! Cool card! The monkey paper is hilarious!!!
Angie Tieman said…
Wow! A morning person! We could talk sometime this summer when I'm staying up late and going to bed betweeen 1:00 - 3:30 a.m.! Love your card! Love the design and those monkeys, how could you not "smile" if you got this card!