Felt a Bit Mellow...

I tell you, sometimes it is a challenge to come up with a catchy title on blog posts...My Mellow Flower card has left me with huge scraps of beautiful Basic Grey dp....This card uses a bit of that. I originally had the very gorgeous chocolate chip wide satin ribbon on the card but thought it wasn't quite right {after I had already cut into my stash...gasp!}. I like the look of the wide chocolate chip grosgrain {ala RABOM} better. It was still lacking something so I decided to triple decker some American Craft Felt Flowers and top it off with some bling-age! There is no sentiment on this card so it can truly be used for any occasion.
----------------------------------
paper: stampin' up pumpkin pie & chocolate chip, basic grey accessories: ribbons, bows oh my dark brown wide grosgrain, american crafts felt flower, j's bling and yes, my trusty janome.

Comments

Lauren said…
This is super cute! I just used on a scrap layout and I have scraps. Thanks for the inspiration.
Anonymous said…
SERIOUSLY i always have that BLOG title problem. sometimes I just wanna leave it blank. :) I know you watched IDOL tonight who was your fav?
heehee
BTW love the felt flower and that little rhinestone where did you get it? im all about the bling.
how lovely is this !!!!!fabulous design and colors. tfs:)
chat
Angie Tieman said…
Very nice!! Love the ribbon and flowers! I do that all the time with the ribbon, thus I have a drawer stuffed with ribbon bits!
Elaine said…
How cool is this yummy card - it reminds me of a pumpkin spice latte...which by the way we will NOT be seeing for at least 5 months....they need to bring those back if we're going to have crummy weather, don't you think?