Happy Place

Breaking out the Basic Grey and my Flourishes Cake Decorating 101 set! I was inspired by Clownmom's Flourished Bird Bath. The Memory Box Early bird is perched on the edge of the bird bath, taking a rest.

I'll probably end up "tweeking" this, I tried putting crystal effects onto the "bird bath" but it just didn't look right.


This is a mondo card...I wanted to try out this size after reading about the envies that SU carries that are 8.75 x 5.75. That will be part of my
Sale-A-Bration order :)


~deets~

Stamps: Flourishes Cake Decorating 101, Memory Box and Stampin' Up Cute Converse
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Basic Grey Mellow

Ink: VersaFine Vintage Sepia, VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories: Square punches, Circle punch, Oval punches, safety pin, Quickie Glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds, safety pin, MM black paint, RABOM grosgrain ribbon

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh I love Basic Grey AND Etsy. I'm going to check out the purse there. I think it'll be perfect for my sister. Her birthday isn't until May but I'm looking :D
ooohhh !!!love your basic grey. and awesome layers !!!
tfs