Cheater Cupcake

I typically do not buy cards...I just can't justify the purchase with my vast inventory of paper products, stamps and embellishments. I could not pass up these blank Target note cards. They were in the $1 bin, 8 cards for $1! They are not high quality paper but hey, 8 for $1?! I call this card my Cheater Cupcake because of the store bought card...I actually made 2 designs. They are in anticipation of my DD's March birthday. She likes my "other" design that I will post tomorrow. She picked out both the stamps that were used on the card when we were at the Rubber Soul over the weekend. TFL!

~recipe~
Stamps: Lockhart, Rubber Soul
Paper: Target "cheater" note card
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, Sakura glitter pen, Stampin' Up Cameo Coral and Green Galore markers.
Accessories: coluzzle, Heidi Swapp distresser, Aquapainter, quickie glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds, bling

Comments