Reverse Confetti: thankful




Hello!  I'm back with a fall inspired thank you card.  Lately I've been designing with aqua, pink, orange...so it was a nice change to go to a very neutral palette.


The card base is Dark Roast with a panel of Stone.  Don't you love the Fall For You wreath?  It's been stamped on Cloud White and inked up with Midnight Dye Ink.  This is perfect to use with watercolors, I used Zig on Zig with no water.


I carefully clipped away at the Grateful, Thankful, Blessed confetti cuts.  It has been diecut in Premier Polar White.  Do you spy the customized Double Edge Scallop Border in Dark Roast?

I was inspired by Fusion Card Challenge.  I used both the sketch + the inspiration photo.




Close

Comments

Soooooo gorgeous! LOVING that wreath!!!!!!!!
Brenda in IN said…
That is a lovely wreath and I really like how you did the card in the neutrals. It really shows off the wreath.
Happy Dance said…
That wreath is fabulous! I love what you've done with it, and I love this very neutral color palette. Perfect card for anytime, but especially post-Thanksgiving. Have a beautiful weekend, my friend. Hope you're all rested up from your fabulous trip. Looking forward to more photos! Bev
Vicki Dutcher said…
Pretty cards that wreath is awesome
Celeste Goff said…
Such a beautiful wreath Amy!
Annette Allen said…
your card is gorgeous..
I Card Everyone said…
SO very beautiful... in all my favorite neutrals!
=]
Hetty said…
Love your wreath, such a beautiful card.
Helen F. said…
Ooohhh, the neutrals work beautifully on your lovely Fall card, Amy!
Fikreta said…
Wonderful card!
Have a great day
Hugs
Miriam Prantner said…
Great neutral card, love how you bisected the card with that border.
Jeanne J. said…
This is beautiful Amy! I love the neutral colors and that sweet bow on the wreath !
Becca Cruger said…
I'm telling you what... I think this challenge needs to go on forever because this gallery has some of my fave designs of the year. Like this one! It's so cheerful and calming all at once. Gorgeous make, my friend!