Precious Remembrance Guest Designer: All of the Above



Hello, I'm back featuring a project using some goodies from the Precious Remembrance Shop!


Today I decided to share a treat bag!  I'm a big fan of using kraft bags to pop in gift cards!  This features the new Happy Mail set:


I decided to add a leaf from the Fall Colors stamp set.  It's been inked up with Autumn Ombre ink.  I added various wood veneer from my stash.


Thanks so much for stoppin' by today!!!!  Make sure you check out the Precious Remembrance Shop blog!

Close

Comments

Ohhhhh this is beautiful! LOVING the check boxes and the little wood piece!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mayras Designs said…
This is so lovely !!
Hugs&Blessings ,
Mayra
Fikreta said…
its so beautiful!
hugs
Helen F. said…
Love the pretty leaves in this set. Your gift bag is fabulous with the check list, wood veneers and twine bow, Amy.
Hetty said…
Love the krafty card and what a great top border with the leaf and the llittle peg and card.
Miriam Prantner said…
Really love all the ephemera and bits on this card!
Nora Noll said…
This is really cool. I love when people make these type of cards. They look so artsy and free but I know they are very hard to design!!