The Heart Desires featuring Doodlebug Design - Cream & Sugar






Hello and Happy Monday!  I hope you had a great weekend!  I'm up on The Heart Desires blog and I'm sharing a total of 4 cards!  Here's a sneak peek at two of them:


I love quick cards and nothing makes things quicker than using a paper collection.  Today I'm featuring the Doodlebug Design Cream & Sugar collection.


I started with the Cream & Sugar 6x6 paper pad.  I added some of their Cardstock Stickers and finished it off with a sentiment from the Flora & Fauna Texture stamp set.  Don't you love the Donuts Mini Doodle-pops?!

Something else that helps inspire me are challenges.  Make sure you check out the current The Heart Desires Challenge:


I was able to use a bunch of the colors...super easy.  

These cards were also inspired by the current Fusion Card Challenge (sketch):


Something else that inspires me is a SALE:

Okay, I have 2 additional cards up on The Heart Desires blog for you to check out!

Thanks for stoppin' by!





Comments

Vicki Dutcher said…
Great couple of cards I like the layout like the cup
Dotty Jo said…
Such sweet cards, Jo x
Ann said…
Super cute and love the little pop of color with the black die cut sentiments. Headed over to The Hearts Desires.
Audrey Pettit said…
So cute and so fun! I really love this classic clean design, and those images are just too adorable! Totally smiling over those puffy donuts!
Fikreta said…
wonderful cards!
yyam said…
Awww.....these are adorable!
Hetty said…
These are so sweet, Amy!
I Card Everyone said…
You create the cutest designs using those Doodle-pops, amy ... these are no exception to that rule!
=]
Cris G. said…
Super cute and sweet... impossible resisting to those smiles :)!
Linda Breedlove said…
These are SO cute.... I love 'em!!!
Linda Callahan said…
Well now.....coffee and donuts.....what a great start to my day! These are adorable! Glad you shared them at Fusion!