PNW Birthday Buddies - Birthday Blog Hop - Happy Birthday Toni!


I'm happily a part of a group of friends that are all from the Pacific Northwest that celebrate each other birthdays!  Today we're celebrating the lovely Toni's Birthday!  I'm the start of the Happy Birthday Hop!  


Kate is our hostess with the mostess and she designed this beautiful Mood Board in celebration of Toni's festivities...isn't it gorgeous?!


I decided to pull the main colors and the red stripes as my inspiration:


Truthfully, I'm still recovering from the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop + so is my craft room.  I literally have stacks balancing precariously everywhere.  I spotted a bin that had my new Flora & Fauna and I combined them with my Reverse Confetti.

The base is the Reverse Confetti Big Stripes Cover Panel cut in Salsa Cardstock.  The stitched circle is from the Pop Up Circle confetti cuts set.  


I embellished the stitched circle with some Flora & Fauna blooms from their Flower Cluster Die.  They've been cut in Reverse Confetti Navy + RC Aqua.  The sentiment is from the Flora & Fauna Glass Dome Clear Stamp Set.

Big Birthday Wishes Toni!  You're the bestest, seriously.  I love spending time with you, whether it is a crafty day, getting together at Impress or just messaging on FB.  You have the biggest heart💚

Here's the hop listing for today!  Remember to stop at Toni's place to post Birthday Wishes!


Amy 💚 You're here💚
Toni  💚Birthday Girl💚
Lisa  
Kate  💚Hostess💚

Comments

tonyamaries said…
I totally love this! Those flowers are fab!
Loveeeee this! LOVING those flowers! Happy Birthday Toni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Laura Norris said…
Beautiful card Amy. Love the bold stripes and the sweet flowers!
Michelle said…
I LOVE this card, Amy! The bold red, white, and blue with the gorgeous CAS design is perfect! :-)
Lisa Lara said…
OOOH nicely done Amy. I love how you were inspired.
Toni said…
Thanks, girlie girl!
Unknown said…
Neat card!! Thx for shsring!!
Hetty said…
Sweet card, perfect colors.
Happy 4th!
Audrey Pettit said…
Beautiful! I love a patriotic color combo, and that pop of turquoise is such a great addition. Those bold stripes are so fun and graphic. Love!
Fikreta said…
very nice card!
Helen F. said…
Oh Amy, how cute is this! Fun colors...Happy Birthday, Toni