Happy Birthday!





A big shout out to CASology for celebrating their 5th Anniversary!  How awesome is that?!  Make sure you check out their special Anniversary post, it's the start of an amazing blog hop.  There is tons of inspiration...hop, link up and maybe you'll be a lucky winner!

The Cue Card for this special challenge is Balloon:


This is a total mix 'n match card:


Let's start at the bottom and work our way up.  My notecard is ala Memory Box.  I'm a lazy girl and super appreciate the ease of just grabbing a ready made note card.  My layered white die cut panel is Waltzing Mouse scalloped rectangle.  The frap cup is by SugarPea Designs - Coffee To Go Cup -Sugarcut.  I smooshed the cup panel in Twisted Citron Distress Oxide that was on an acrylic block and spritzed with water.

TIP:  Vellum fans, I used the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Adhesive Dots.


I used the Avery Elle Balloon Elle-ments.  The sentiment is from a retired Verve Stamps Plain Jane collection.  It has been stamped with Reverse Confetti Magenta Dye Ink and I used the Reverse Confetti Buttercup cardstock + ink, Avocado cardstock and cloud white cardstock.

I managed to tie a bow on the frap cup using Natural Twine.

The colors I used were inspired by Color Throwdown:







Comments

Judy1223 said…
Wow, Amy! This is so fabulous! It is so great that you are excited about the CASology 5-Year Anniversary Blog Hop...thanks for spreading the word and for participating! I love this soft, airy card...your coffee cup with the velum lid is divine! I also adore your sweet balloon with its lovely message. Thanks again for playing alomg at CASology and for your enthusiasm and support!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Such a fun card great summer colors too ☺
cghundley said…
Fabulous work on this
card. Love the watercolor
in the cup.
Carla from Utah
Dotty Jo said…
Love this card! Jo x
Nora Noll said…
This is fantastic!! LOVE the coffee and the way you tied to the balloon to it!!
donna mikasa said…
Me thinks I am going to CASE this sweet card...love it!
Billie A said…
Wonderful card. Great CAS look. Fun water coloring the liquid.
Hugs
Jacquie Southas said…
Gorgeous, Amy! Thanks for joining us in celebrating the CASology anniversary!
This is soooooooooooooo fun! LOVING the balloon with the cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Card Everyone said…
i'm thinking honey-dew melon frappe... what a sweet little scene you've created here ... I'm going out to watch for it to float my way!
=]
Linda Breedlove said…
Love the Twisted Citron... what a great card!!!
Cris G. said…
This is a COOL card, literally... the drink looks like a real one, you matched the ice fabulously!
Joyce said…
What a great card. Love how you balloon looks like it is just floating off the card.
Nicole Douthit said…
Love the citron cup! Fab card 💚
Broni said…
Such a cool card! Love the "green tea"! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Color Throwdown this week!
Kim Heggins said…
Simply wonderful card Amy!
Karen B. said…
What a cool combo of dies!
Jen W. said…
That's totally my kind of birthday gift, Amy! My mom gave me a gift certificate to Buzz - our local coffee place - best gift ever! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!