Ellen Hutson LLC - United We Flourish - You had me at G'day!






I was so excited to be a Guest Designer over on the Ellen Hutson LLC - The CLASSroom blog last week.  I did want to share my project here on my blog too.  

Introducing the adorable, G'Day Mate:


Here's a bit more information about the United We Flourish collection:


Last November we began celebrating our 10th anniversary with the theme United We Flourish. And what does United We Flourish mean? It means that our company would not be here without the amazing companies we work with, the designers who create stunning projects showcasing the wonderful products being created AND you, our fabulous customers! YOU are such a vital part of our creative community - you inspire & encourage us! Your response to United We Flourish was overwhelming and heart-warming. We heard repeatedly from you that you appreciate how our little company works together with the other manufacturers we carry to bring you their products and education showing how to use those products. To thank you for your constant support and encouragement, we have partnered with some of our friends to offer exclusive limited edition stamp & die sets!!! These sets will be available for a limited time (most likely 3-6 months) after each release, depending on how quickly you snap them up. The theme of these stamps sets are uplifting and fun.

We are thrilled to present the second one to you... G’Day Mate Avery Elle exclusively for Ellen Hutson LLC.

I'm super excited to have this project up on The Classroom blog over on Ellen Hutson's site!  Make sure you pop over there to see Janette Kausen + Alice Wertz's projects too!

Those koalas!  So fun + love their sweet smirks!


They've been stamped on Ranger Watercolor paper with Versafine Onyx.  The images have been colored with Zig Clean Color Markers.  I wanted some type of a simple background for those cuties so I used the Hero Arts Infinity Nesting Clouds that have been inked up with Broken China Distress Oxide.


I kept my overall design clean and crisp but did add a gingham strip from MFT Tiny Check Brights 6x6 Paper pad.

I did post a different project using the  G'Day Mate set HERE.

This week is going to be a scorcher in the Pacific Northwest:


I'm a fair weather girl so I'm hoping to get all my crafty stuff done today for the remainder of the week.  






Comments

super cute koalas and how sweet is that sentiment ! :)
Billie A said…
Oh so cute. Love the CAS look and the blue cloud is an awesome touch. Fun cute card. Love it.
Stay cool. it is going to be a scorcher.. enjoy the sun while we can. LOl
Happy Dance said…
YIKES! I think I'd be inside in the nice cool AC all day long with those temps! Only 80s+ here....thank heavens! Those koala's are adorable. I can see they need to go in my cart (with the other goodies already there, lol) and come stay at my house! Your card is CAS perfection. LOVE the gingham down the side and the sweet blue cloud. Such a fun card, Amy. Stay cool this week. Bev
Fikreta said…
love it!
so cute!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Cute card I like that saying enjoy your hot weather welcome to my world
I Card Everyone said…
I've changed a well known saying to: if you can't stand the heat, get into the craft room! Those little guys are smirking because they know all about hot temps, right? Just so adorable...
=]
Celeste Goff said…
Love this sweet card!
Anonymous said…
Ahhhh!! So adorable!! Love it!!
xx Ashwini