Reverse Confetti July Countdown to Confetti Day One - Happy Birthday


It's the start of the Reverse Confetti Countdown to Confetti!   We are so excited about this release that brings 16 new ink colors, 7 new stamp sets, 11 new Confetti Cuts die sets, 1 new 6×6 paper pad and a fabulous new cardstock.  You are going to be amazed at all of the new products for this month! 


We're welcoming two brand new team members, Deanne Kuntz and Tricia Barber!  This month we welcome Therese Calvird as our 'Fetti Friend!  

Today  we're featuring:

Build a Bunch stamps + coordinating confetti cuts
Sentiment Essentials stamps + coordinating confetti cuts
Banners in Bloom stamps + coordinating confetti cuts

My first card features each of the new stamps along with the new Pierced Round top Layers .  Do you see the Build a Bunch images that I heat embossed in clear on the main Bumble Bee panel?


The Happy Birthday is from the Sentiment Essentials set.  I masked off the loopy on the end of the y so that it would fit in the center of my panel.  It's been stamped in Lead ink.  The Banners in Bloom images have been stamped in Midnight on Cloud White cardstock and colored with Zig Clean Color Markers.


Next up is a card that features the Build a Bunch + Banners in Bloom sets:


The base panel is Mist and the white cardstock is the new Premium Polar White.  This stuff is AWESOME.  I stamped and colored with copics.


I simply LOVE how this card turned out, especially the fun color combo.  I was inspired by THIS combo that I pinned earlier.

I can't wait to hop around and see what my teamies designed!  Leave a comment on all the sneak peeks post for each designer.  Comments will close at noon CST on July 7th and there will be a $15 Gift Certificate for one blog commenter and also one FB commenter.  In addition, there will be giveaways daily...make sure you pop over to the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details!







Remember to hop over to the Reverse Confetti Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration and to leave comments on my other teamies blogs!   

Amy Kolling

Tricia Barber

Heather Pulvirenti

Lisa Henke

Amy Rohl

Heather Hoffman

Amy Tsuruta

Kathy Schweinfurth

Audrey Tokach

Deanne Kuntz

Jeanne Jachna

Laurie Schmidlin

Susan Liles

And, ‘Fetti Friend…

Therese Calvird





Comments

Fikreta said…
beautiful cards!
Colleen said…
Super sweet cards
Kim S said…
I'm clearly going to buy everything with this release! Your cards are lovely!
These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Laurel said…
Such pretty cards!
Mrsfish02 said…
Great release! Love that you are endorsing that polar white cardstock. I definitely will try it. I do love a great paper pack. This one looks awesome. Hope you are enjoying your summer...
Becca Yahrling said…
Both are so pretty! Love the yellow, reminds me of my Mom as it's her fave color. Love the stamped BG and all the pretty new florals. And I really love wreaths (I'd collect them if I could!) so I adore the 2nd card.
Unknown said…
Such cute cards - Love them!
Love the papers and matching inks! Great card!
The cover plate dies top my wish list this time around. hugs
Sandy S. said…
Hey, I like the clear-embossed background on your first card. I thought it was an embossing folder!
Melynn said…
Both cards-fabulous! Looks like an awesome release and more ink colors? Swoon!
Connie said…
Soooooo pretty!!!
Jeanne J. said…
Beautiful designs Amy! I love the bright yellow - it always makes me happy!
Pam Young said…
Love your cards so much! Great designs.
Kathy said…
Amy, I love them both, sweet, sweet florals. The yellow and green is adorable!
Allison G said…
Love both cards..so talented!
Jean said…
Such pretty cards.
Sue D said…
Very pretty floral cards.
Dee Earnshaw said…
gorgeous cards, Amy:)
Sheri Gilson said…
Beautiful cards, Amy!
I love the blooms, shapes, texture, and new sentiments. Another great release!
Beautiful cards...just like the lady who created them!!
Carmela said…
I love how you used the rounded top die as the center of your first card. The florals are very pretty!!
Wanda Cullen said…
Gorgeous cards, Amy! Especially love the bumblebee rounded top card!
Debbie Rumpza said…
Darling floral card. I love the sunshine yellow.
Unknown said…
your cards are so cheerful and happy! I love them!
Mary Holshouser said…
Love that frame on the first card.
Fantastic die set.
the flower wreath is so pretty.
thanks for sharing.
Deepa M. said…
Love how you used the floral image to create a subtle background on the first card. Both of your projects are gorgeous.
Denise Bryant said…
Beautiful! Love the flowers and dies!
Macimbalo said…
I saw these on FB and had to come over to tell you how much I love them both! The yellow with that arch shape with all those gorgeous flowers! And the second one is just so sweet and happy looking! Thanks for the incredible inspiration!
Angela Walters said…
Both of these cards are sooo pretty! I love how you used the new floral stamps on both cards!
Karen B. said…
Love the bold yellow with the delicate flowers.