The Heart Desires Challenge #7: Merry Howlidays



post 2 of 2 for today...click HERE for Reverse Confetti's Countdown to Confetti Day Three

Hello, today is the start of the new The Heart Desires challenge #7!  Check out this gorgeous inspiration:


I'm a huge fan of color so I had fun putting together this card.  It combines a couple different companies.


Let's start off with that sweet Happy Howl-idays dog from Avery Elle.  Isn't he the cutest?  He's sitting on the Hero Arts Winter Cheer tag by Lia.  I used the Farm Fresh Gingham paper by MFT.


The green watercolor wash for the background was created with Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors.

I can't wait to see how my teamies were inspired!  I hope that you'll play along too!




Comments

SugarGem said…
This is so fun and cute
Centellazul said…
Hermosa tarjeta y esos son mis colores favoritos!!!
yyam said…
Gosh. This is super cute Amy! LOVE!
Miriam Prantner said…
This ornament die is on my wishlist...one of these days I'm going to pull the trigger, super cute!
Karen B. said…
How cute! The watercolor wash under the patterned paper die cut is a really cool look.
Helen F. said…
Oh, this puppy is adorable! The gingham tag is sweet too :o)
Love this card! Such great use of the elements, they all come together perfectly!
Laura Peddicord said…
This is such a cute idea! What a fun gift to give and to receive.
Kim Heggins said…
What a sweet holiday card!