Reverse Confetti December SFYTT: Merry Christmoose



post 1 of 3 for today...click 
HERE for my Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® treat project!

click HERE for my Neat & Tangled post with special news!


December, already?!  I can't believe it!!  I'm so glad that when both kids were home for Thanksgiving that we managed to put all of the interior holiday decorations up including the tree.  The days/weeks have been going by so quickly!

Colors + Patterns, I love them!  I'm sharing a card that uses the Reverse Confetti Merry Christmoose stamps and coordinating confetti cuts.  Isn't that guy adorable?!  Love his sweet happy face!  I've combined him with the Big Stripes Tag Layer in Brick and Cloud White.

Isn't the Very Merry paper pad so much fun?!



I was thoroughly inspired by the December SFYTT:


Make sure you pop over to the Reverse Confetti blog for more inspiration from  my fabulous teamies!!!





brick

cloud white

merry christmoose stamp set

merry christmoose

big stripes


Comments

Audrey Pettit said…
Thoroughly and completely adorable, my friend! I love that moose and your polka dotty background. And using the tag in place of the large circle is brilliant! Love!
cm said…
I LOVE your moose...it has rosy cheeks! ACK!
Hugs~c
Karen B. said…
This reminds me of your earlier cards with the fun mix of patterned paper, too cute!
Lisa Lara said…
So stinkin cute amy!
Soooooooooooo cute cute cute! I love that moose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Celeste Goff said…
This is great Amy...I love that tag!
Lisa said…
omg... this is adorable! That tag is sooo cute and I'm not sure why I haven't gotten it yet!.. love this card!
Helen F. said…
Cute little Christmoose! :o) Love the card!
Cris G. said…
An adorable card, Amy! The Christ-moose is a sweet little guy <3