Reverse Confetti December Blog Hop!



post 1 of 2 for today...click HERE for the Hero Arts 2017 Valentine's Collection Release Blog Hop



Today is the day!  It is the Reverse Confetti December Release Blog Hop!  That means all the new release products that we've been sneak peekin' are now available in the shop!



I have an ABC, anything but (a) card, to share:


I tend to squirrel away things that would be fun to use for blog hop projects.  That coffee sleeve was in my stash.  I love it because it's embossed and black.  I started off with the Lacy Scallop Circle and then popped the fun Mouse Mail guy on there.  I've used Cloud White + Lime Green Cardstock.


I've stamped a sentiment in Avocado from the Outlined stamp set onto the Peekaboo Tag Layer.  Check out what is inside the Peekaboo Tag Layer:


When the recipient gently rips open the tag, they'll read the Be a Barista sentiment that has been stamped in Lime Green.  The reusable Starbucks cup can be filled with a Gift Card, Via coffee, chocolate...you name it!


mouse mail

mouse mail confetti cuts

Outlined

figure of speech

figure of speech confetti cuts

You're so

You're so confetti cuts


peekaboo tag layer

bar tag layer

mailbox starter confetti cuts



Reverse Confetti

Amy Kolling

Heather Pulvirenti

Diane Jaquay

Lisa Henke

Melissa Phillips

Amy Rohl

Heather Hoffman

Amy Tsuruta

Audrey Tokach

Amy Sheffer

Leigh Penner

Jeanne Jachna

Laurie Schmidlin

Susan Liles



Comments

Amy Rohl said…
Aaack, the green cuteness is killin' me! 💚
Lisa H. said…
as if coffee couldn't get any better! this is fantastic and love all the pretty green touches.
Miriam Prantner said…
Such a cute little cozy/tag! I love that mouse!
Karen B. said…
This is so dang clever and way too cute!
Diane Jaquay said…
Could this be any sweeter, LOVE!!!
sharon g said…
So clever and sweet. I sometimes give coffee mugs for Christmas, and will definitely steal this idea :)
Helen F. said…
Ha! Mouse Mail ~ too darn cute! Love the little mice in this stamp/die set ;-)
Janelle said…
What a cute idea for a little gift for a coffee lover! This is Dealing!
Audrey Pettit said…
I love it, Amy! SO adorable, and SUCH a great gift!!