Reverse Confetti: baby, it's cold outside



Happy Tuesday!  This is my last working day until 2017...yay!!!!!!  Here's a fresh + fun colored card:


I can't seem to get enough of coffee cards....I combined the Reverse Confetti Just Brew It stamps + coordinating confetti cuts with Seasonal Sentiments (a must have!).  The mug has been cut with Tangerine and the Snowflake from Snowflake Trio is in Cloud White.  

The Topped Off Tag has a Lime Green top and yellow from my stash.  The pattern layer is from Very Merry.


I was inspired by this older color challenge.  I combined it with the newest Sip & Share challenge over on the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's blog!




just brew it

just brew it confetti cuts

seasonal sentiment

topped off tag


snowflake trio

lime green

tangerine

cloud white




Thanks to random.org, the lucky winner is #5!!!


Yay for Becca Yahrling!!!!!  I'll reach out to you now!







Comments

Lynn said…
Oh my gosh...this is so so cute. Love how the snowflake mimics the patterned paper.
YAY for vacay!!!!! I love love love love this! LOVING that snowflake!!!!!
Celeste Goff said…
This card is so cool Amy! Enjoy your time off!
Becca Yahrling said…
Very pretty card, Amy & perfect take on the fun sketch.
Thanks for picking me to win this cute planner set. And I think maybe I should buy a lottery ticket ... the number 5 is my favorite number!
Hetty said…
Love your take on the sketch! Happy colors!
Take a good rest and see you in the New Year! Cheers!
Helen Gullett said…
LOVE the tag card, Amy! The colors are fabulous choices. And Congratulations, Rebecca!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Fun use of the sketch merry christmas!
I Card Everyone said…
I LOve those snowflakes, amy ... adding it to my ever-growing list! such a darling card! enjoy your time off, you deserve it! xx
=]
Karen B. said…
Oh, how I love this bright, fresh color combo and bold design!