Peace and Joy



Happy Thursday!  I've been behind on playing with my new goodies.  This uses 1 new set, can you spot it?


I finally picked up the Essentials by Ellen - Light Parade by Brandi Kincaid.  Love her new collection over at Ellen's!  I combined it with a Mason Jar from Jane's Doodles, Life is Good.    The sentiment is by Pretty Pink Posh - Holiday Greetings.


Isn't the red panel awesome?  It's retired Stampin' Up, wish they had it still, it's nice and heavy double sided paper.

I'm playing along with the Inspired by...All the Little Things.




I have the perfect red striped ribbon but couldn't fit it into the design so I went with the red pattern layer. 




Are you ready for the holidays...I'm THISCLOSE.  Well, technically not since I haven't wrapped anything but that's what I have children for, right?


Comments

Lynn said…
What a perfect take on the inspiration photos Amy. This is adorable!
Love love love love this! LOVING those gingerbread houses in the jar!!!!!!!!!!!
Karen Day said…
Couldn't be more perfect for our challenge, Amy! Great card - thanks for joining us this week at Inspired By All The Little Things!
Leigh Penner said…
Super sweet take on the inspiration photo, Amy! It's perfect!
Audrey Pettit said…
Uhhhhhdorable! Omgosh, I just love your little mason jar full of ginger houses! So sweet, and such a perfect take on those challenges!
Karen B. said…
ooh, fabulous take on the inspiration photo! I picked up my very first Brandi Kincaid set with EH and I am so excited to use it! I hope you have a very, merry Christmas!