Happy Birthday Lisa!


Post 3 of 3 for today.....click HERE for the Reverse Confetti Countdown to Confetti Day Two.

click HERE for Taheerah's Advent Extravaganza!


Happy Birthday to Lisa!!!  There's a group of us that celebrate each other's birthday's with a blog hop!  I'm the start of the hop!

I met Lisa through our Crafty Group.  She has to be one of thee sweetest people that I know!  She is a wonderful designer and especially a fabulous colorista! 

Here's the card that I made especially for Lisa!  I combined my new Pretty Pink Posh Christmas Friends stamp set and Peekaboo Windows Dies.  I also used PPP's Scallop Borders Dies.  The sentiments are combined Altenew sets:  Coffee Love and Super Script.


The paper and puffy stickers are Crate Paper, Snow and Cocoa collection.


Lisa, I hope that you have an amazing Birthday and a FABulous year!  Now you're off to Toni!  

Here's the hop listing in case you get lost along the way:

Amy - Toni - Vicki - Kimberly - Tonya
Katie - Laura - Kate - Lenae
BIRTHDAY GIRL: 


Comments

tonyamaries said…
This is freaking adorable Amy! AWESOME job! Lisa will love it!
Laura Norris said…
Just LOVE this! So sweet with the cute little kids in the window! Super Adorable!
SugarGem said…
Omg this is the cutest card ever! I want that ppp set so bad!
Karen B. said…
Such a sweet little interactive scene!
Vicki Dutcher said…
What a fun friend card! Love the added coffee :)
Nora Noll said…
This is so cute!! I love the little peek-a-boo aspect of this!! Totally BRILLIANT idea!!
donna mikasa said…
You're quite the colorista, too! Adorable card--love the peek a boo windows! Happy Birthday to Lisa!
Lisa Lara said…
Are you kidding me? So stinkin - get of of here, CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Amy! Oh my goodness. Just so cute those little kids with there warm drinks behind the opening windows. Blows me away cute. Thank you.
Arianna Barbara said…
This king of blog hop are too sweet! Happy Birthday Lisa!
Amy your card is really adorable!