Are you YETI for Christmas?



What?  Still making Holiday Cards?  I sent out my last batch of cards yesterday (shaking my head) I can't believe how late they are this year.  I'll be changing things up next year so that they go out Thanksgiving weekend.

So I've had this ADORABLE MFT Beast Friends forever and have finally had a chance to ink it up:


The beauty of this set is that it could go the Christmas route or everyday theme....gotta love that.  Look at those cute guys!  I love the the MFT Die-Namics Peekaboo Polka Dots.

I teamed up the Stardream Lagoon (the sheen is AMAZING)  and Pop-Tone Wild Cherry, both from Paper Garden.  

A simple vellum band was perfect for the fun sentiment.

I was inspired by the MFT Sketch Challenge:


I'm also linking up to the Paper Garden's 2016 Holiday Card Challenge


Comments

donna mikasa said…
Gah! So cute! Love the contrast of the background, too--so cool!
cm said…
How cute are your yetis and the aqua/red combination! I sent out a batch of cards yesterday AND a couple more today! I'm with you on the 'must be organized earlier' plan for next year!
Hugs`c
I will dream about this tonight, happy dreams! :)
Audrey Pettit said…
They are just so durn cute! LOVE those yeti, and love your fun design with the polka dotty background! The vellum sentiment strip is awesome, too!
Thank you so much for the holiday card, my friend! Wishing you a very merry Christmas!
Vicki Dutcher said…
So super cute! Thanks for the postcard :)
Kim Heggins said…
So cute...love your sweet pair of Yeti! Merry Christmas.
Karen B. said…
That bold, fun background with the sweet yetis....love!