2016 Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Final Day: Latte Love trio




I can't believe it...we're on the final day of the 2016 Winter Coffee Lovers blog hop!  I'm blogging live in between cards.  I hope to crank out 3 more but we'll see!

Did you see that Lil' Inker Designs released a new coffee set named, Latte Love?


Keeping things real here.  I finished off my cards, although I wasn't so sure about the Ho Ho Ho one.  It bothered me that the H didn't stamp quite right on the bottom one.  I thought, it's okay...but gah, I couldn't stand it so here's the revised version:


I used my trusty sharpie pen and filled it in, much beh-tah.  The sentiments are by Mama Elephant, Mini Messages.  The background is MFT, Lined Up Dots.  You can't really tell, but I used Delicata Gold and the sheen is awesome.


Originally I was going to use all three squares in a design but it just wasn't happening for me.  The Reverse Confetti Cardstock was die cut with Memory Box Pinpoint Squares:

RC Aqua  •  Iced Aqua  •  Tangerine


 All the coloring was done with Zig Clean Color Markers.

I was inspired by the latest Curtain Call:


I worked with the general color palette and the gold.  The background, Lined Up Dots made me feel like it gave it the retro vibe.

Big Shout out to Lil' Inker Designs for being a Super Sponsor!!


Happy Friday!  I hope to tackle my Holiday cards someday soon💚


Comments

Arianna Barbara said…
Beautiful set of cards!!!
Shelly said…
Oh, looove these, Amy!
Anonymous said…
CAS and adorable!
Teresa Doyle said…
OMGoodness Amy these are sweet cards! Love them!
Waving My Wand said…
I love using my Kaisercraft black glitter pen for filling in mistakes. These are darling!!
Wonderful set of cards. All are so lovely.
Monika/Buzsy said…
Such sweet colors Amy. Love the festive drinks... pretty colors! Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspirational Challenge.
Helen F. said…
Adorable set of cards, Amy! Glad to see I'm not the only crafter with OCD :-)
Ceal said…
These are adorable Amy!
Ann said…
So pretty, and I'm sure the gold is so lovely.
D.Ann C said…
Lovely set! Dint you have a MISTI? Or the new WeRMemoryKeepers equivalent? I love not having to fill in afterward - or worse... trying to re-stamp and ruining it.
UGH!! I keep seeing this set on the hop and now I just feel as if I need it. Love the Ho Ho Ho cup card the best, no clue why but that saying has been and probably will always be my fave Christmas saying. Hard not to smile when you hear it, right?
Karen B. said…
You've transformed those mugs so much so I didn't recognize them at first. I can't wait to CASE your idea by placing fun sentiments in the coffee part, how clever! Beautiful cards.
Becca Yahrling said…
These are so precious! Love the different
sentiments in each cup.
KT Fit Kitty said…
Yes, I just saw this new set over at Lil Inkers and it's on my wish list now! I like how the sentiments fit in the cups! Love your gorgeous trio of cards!
Teri said…
Such soft pretty colors.
Hetty said…
Lovely cards with great sentiments in the cups. Cute idea.
Miriam Prantner said…
So CAS! The coffee is perfectly colored!
Lisa said…
This is sooo pretty! I'm quite partial to the one with the doily! Thanks so much for the Christmas card!! I have yours all ready for the mail for tomorrow!
Silke Ledlow said…
Great cards Amy...love the different versions!