Pretty Fall Porch





Are you subscribed to the Reverse Confetti Newsletter?  It's a weekly newsletter with special projects and information.  One of the features of the newsletter that isn't found on the blog is called Inspiration Station.   A design team member picks an inspiration and then shows how that piece inspires a project.  In this week's newsletter, I'll be up for Inspiration Station...so if you haven't subscribed, we'd love for you to get signed up!

I thought I'd do a warm up to Friday...how's this for an inspiration photo?


I absolutely ADORE this front porch...everything from the aqua door to the pops of orange.  So this is how it inspired me:


Surprise, surprise, it's a coffee card!  I couldn't wait to team up all these fun Reverse Confetti products.  Let's start from the bottom and work our way up.

I started with an Iced Aqua Cardstock panel.  I ran a Cloud White Cardstock panel through my cuttlebug using the Leaves Cover Panel.  I used Tangerine Cardstock with the Wreaths Confetti Cuts.

I used Cloud White + Lime Green Cardstock on the Caffeinated Cups stamps + confetti cuts.  I love the coordinating Lime Green ink!


I topped everything off with an altered Grateful Thankful Blessed Confetti Cuts.  I don't know about you, but I'm pretty grateful for my morning coffee.

Speaking of coffee, don't forget that the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop starts this Friday at 6:00 am pacific!  Reverse Confetti is one of the many Super Sponsors!  Remember, in order to win any of the Super Sponsor prizes, you need to link up a newly created Fall themed project that uses coffee, tea &/or cocoa (and hot apple cider!).




leaves cover panel

grateful thankful blessed

wreaths

caffeinated cups

caffeinated cups confetti cuts

cloud white

lime green

tangerine

iced aqua


ink


Comments

Lynn said…
Hello gorgeousness. Love the inspiration photo and every last detail of your card Amy!
This is GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arianna Barbara said…
OMG!!!! I love so much these colours!!! And your card is really adorable!!! <3
Karen B. said…
What a perfect card!
Shelly said…
Oh, FABulous card!
And I'll see you Friday! ;)
Anonymous said…
You rocked the inspiration pic Amy!
Cris G. said…
The picture is super inspiring and so is your card! The soft tones are gorgeous and I LOVE (make it a HUGE LOVE) the leaves cover panel!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Awesome inspiration for your fun card!
Beth H. said…
Oh my gosh, I love this card! All of the pretty colors and details of the die cuts! WOW!
Lisaerica said…
Great inspiration photo! I love those colors Amy. Such a pretty card, great background panel. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.
cm said…
Such a pretty, inviting porch! I can only imagine the beautiful home on the other side of that aqua door. Your card: gorgeous! A wonderful translation in every way! Love this!!
Hugs~c
Audrey Pettit said…
Wow, I love that porch, too! And you nailed the look on your beautiful card! Love, love it!
Miriam Prantner said…
That coverplate is so pretty and I love it paired with the orange wreath!