Hero Arts: Happy Birthday



post 1 of 2 for today...click HERE for DeNami Design



Hello!  I'm up on the Hero Arts blog today!  I wanted to share 2 cards using the same stamp set..I'm sharing one here and you'll have to pop over to the Hero Arts blog to see my other card!

I'm featuring the Make a Wish Birthday stamp set:


A fun way to use a bunch of different images from the same stamp set is to load them onto a large acrylic block or a Misti to create a fun background.  All the images have been heat embossed in White.   I've added a couple enamel dots for pops of color.  My cardstock is:


I even stamped an envelope liner using the Green Apple Bold Ink.  I have a completely different style card up over on the Hero Arts blog, go check it out HERE.




Comments

richardbreaks said…
What great color choices. As fun and subtle as Spring!
Suchi said…
Wow! This card is unique and very pretty!! :)
Suchi xx
Becca Cruger said…
Yeah.... the Misti is the bomb diggity! Such a soft, lovely creation!
Karen B. said…
I love this custom background on the green!
Tracey McNeely said…
Sweet design and envelope Amy!
Lynn said…
So fun...love how you created the background Amy!
Annette Allen said…
oh wow awesome stamping.. totally love this.
love the spring colors
jessica said…
So pretty!! LOVE the stamping in the envelope too!!!
Helen F. said…
Lovely stamped envie to make your Happy card, Amy!
Miriam Prantner said…
Fun and easy, and a great way to do a set of cards! Love that mint!